DC Universe Online

Which server would you prefer to play on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS3 and PC servers are different, yeah.

I've been playing the heck out of this game lately with my friends from StashMyComics. The game is enjoyable on its own... but so, so much better with friends. I love it.

I hit the level cap yesterday... but the fun's only just beginning.

My main character, a villain, is named Rocco Bennett. Add me! :D

When I'm playing with the aforementioned guys, though, we use Skype group chat rather than in-game chat. Just FYI.

Hope to see you two, too, Tek and Moose. :)

Side note: The DLC is totally worth it. The upgrade to premium is nice (slightly larger wallet, increased inventory space, stuff), and, of course, the new classes, areas, and missions are sweet. Hard Light constructs are so, so cool.

My chainsaw vroomvrooms mobs all day.

I went Legendary so I could have the in-game cashflow to buy all the research and development plans... also because I wanted the PSN trophies. >.>

Bonus? I can create leagues/guilds now. If there's a desire for a ToJ league, let me know, so I can get the name taken before I drop the subscription (cuz I don't really need a continual sub once I get the things I want out of it, and I like saving money :p ).

I don't know if anyone is still playing, but I just downloaded the game and my characters name is Thanatos Soulsplit

I haven't played in a week or so, but that'll change once I get back to a gaming equilibrium.

Main villain is Rocco Bennett.

Back