Darkfall Online NDA Lifted!

Taneres

Finally, the spiritual successor to UO has lifted the NDA and launches next week. Preorders start this any day now in a limited amount due to the massive interest. From what all the beta testers are saying..it is a game that old UO'ers and Asherons Call players are going to love and WOW players...not so much. A Sandbox, FFA PVP system..wow reminds me of the old UO days. Anyone other than myself going after this game?

I've thought about it, but I don't think I'll have the time to get involved early on. Perhaps later in the summer once things get cooled down for me, and picked up in game. Please post information about how the game plays once it's out - I want to hear more!

How many of us are interested? Do we have any "allied" clans joining up? This is the game I have been waiting for since UO went down the tubes when they Carebeared it for the nonPVPers. I soo love FFA PVP and LOOT ALL PVP..a reason to fear PVP again

How many of us are interested? Do we have any "allied" clans joining up? This is the game I have been waiting for since UO went down the tubes when they Carebeared it for the nonPVPers. I soo love FFA PVP and LOOT ALL PVP..a reason to fear PVP again

I was big into Darktide AC...so this game appeals to me greatly... Also many of the people working on it actually used to work for Turbine...

I just found out ( http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=132003 ) that there currently is no NA release...only European :*(

Players in North America are welcome to participate in the European Launch. The plans for US servers aren’t finalized at the time of this announcement. We will offer the option for character migration to US servers for N. American players who wish to use it. We have had people playing without problem from all over the US and Canada. That being said, our servers are located in Germany and distance does affect ping-time.

Last edited:
Darkfall launches today..I got the preorder and I am ready to play tonight..downloading the client now...the website is being bombarded with sooo many users..anyways..I hope to see some of you there..this game is for both EU and North America..as I am in Mississippi

Back