Daoc V2.0

Odale

<Blows the dust off the Daoc forums>

Ok, here is Warhammer, Mythic's second MMO. Striking resemblance to WoW I think.

discuss!

<Blows the dust off the Daoc forums>

Ok, here is Warhammer, Mythic's second MMO. Striking resemblance to WoW I think.

discuss!
I don't know if it's that they borrowed from WoW, or that WoW, DAoC, and Warhammer alike borrow from common fantasy elements.

But even if they do copy some of WoW's features and style, it's Mythic, so at least the PvP won't be touch football and tug-of-war.

RvR > WoW battlegrounds.

Well the pics where there are huge Dwarf statues everywhere kinda strike me as "wow-like". I wanna try it just because i know the pvp will be sweet.

Heh. I'm totally excited for WAR. I've played tabletop Warhammer for years, and it looks like they're doing a great job on WAR...

I find the look of Warhammer disappointing. Honestly I like the look of DAoC much better. But hopefully the mechanics will be decent. Either way, I doubt I'll be leaving DAoC until they pull the plug on it.

Would love to jion up in DAoC. What server and realm is been played?
I have toons on Percival (Albion), Nimue (Midgard), and Guin (Hib). Let me know my Albs need to change guilds badly.

Most of the people that were in Knights of the Trinity left for WoW in late 2004. But I imagine someone still plays.

Back