Dajkah Inlet

Wrathbone

Can anyone help me with this challenge mission tonight at like 9pm(ET)?

I have made afew unsuccesful runs at this.

You won't need a full human team to do fairly well at Dajkah, but you definately do better with more than one. I've done it with heroes and henchmen and done reasonably well (70ish). A couple tips:

• Take Koss (or a human warrior) with "Charge!" to move quickly from one group to the next. If you use Koss, disable "Charge!" and manually force it when you want it.
  • On the first Guild Lord, only go far in enough to kill the hero and try to avoid aggroing more than you have to. Turn and run to the portal as soon as the guild lord dies, don't keep fighting.
  • On rounds 2 and 3 with more than one guild lord, as soon as you kill the guild lord, run back out the way you came and go into the other base.
  • The armor reward shows up in inventory. Don't waste too much time running around picking up other stuff.
  • You only get about 5-6 armors per character before the "drop" rate reduces to almost nothing. Other characters on your account will be able to get them, but no single character will be likely to get the item after #6.

I might not be online tonight and if I am, it will probably be after 9:30. If you're still going then, I might join you for a run or two. I'll have to check which characters still need hero armor updates. I know my rit does, but long cast times might not work well on a timed mission.

Back