Current Raiding Status

Becclynn

Hi, I was just wondering what our guild's raiding direction is going to take. I was asking in guild and no one seems to know. I am aware that team 1 is having attendance issues and as a member of team 2 I can confirm that our group seems to have all but fizzled out in the past week or so. I was wondering if there is any talk of consolidating into one unified raiding group that consists of whoever is online at a scheduled raiding time or some other alternative to ensure that all our guildies that desire to raid are given an opportunity to do so? Or is team 2 just on a break and if so is there a tentative return date so that we know if we should save our lockouts or not? Please keep us updated so we can plan accordingly!! :confused:

Hey guys...The biggest thing we are lacking is our raid leader currently. But we also lost Cynica, Twooey, and Goodnoms temporarily. We need to get a new solid head count of who wants to raid so we can determine whether we have the right people. We have Baldee and Joe (hopefully)as tanks.. and possibly Sassy and myself as healers. I believe DPS we have Engris, Abide, Solara and Fist. I'm not sure who else. Maybe you guys can help me get the word out we are looking for people who want to raid. We can make our own schedule, nothing says it needs to be the current schedule, it was just what we needed at the time. Also if you have any ideas let Baldee or myself know. I know Fierce will support us in what we choose. If Brootis isn't back soon I believe that Fierce and/or Azami would also lead a raid each once a week if they can. We just have to work around their current schedule.

Hey all teamies, sorry for the lack of communicaton, my bad. I needed a bit of a break as I was definitely feeling burn as well as some frustration with Cat raiding and unhappy with this expansion and I didn't want to take it out on my friends. It is my understanding that Brootis will be back soon, hopefully he will post something here and let you know whats up. In the meantime, enjoy some downtime, go watch videos of fights you need to do, etc. Anyone can also wl add Fierce on team 1 raid nights. Baldy or Lisarayne (team 2 officers) can also put up wl adds for team 2, and i'll log on if i start feeling little better from these cat icks I caught. Prayers appreciated, miss yas. you can also pug this week, I'd say don't worry about lockouts right now but Fierce or Brootis can better advise you.

Last edited:
I've been out for trips and work. Hope to be back soon.

Also don't freak out but..... raiding will be sketchy in the summertime. Always is a roll of the dice of people so I agree with the idea to have a more open group instead of the "elitist group" mode.

I would vote to have the leadership set some days up that are open raiding days and get rid of the team approach as summer closes in. Just a thought.

It's been agreed that changes need to be made to our current raiding system with the latest exodus of a few people from both teams to pursue RL necessities.

I'd like for us to keep the "Teams" plan. It has worked so far when implemented properly. There are a few changes that might take place as far as having a "switch" or "open" raid night at the beginning of the raid week and subsequently reverting to our normal team afterwards. (i.e 2 people from each team switch places for the first night so that the whole team isn't thrown out of whack, and some people from team 2 get to see different/deeper content and chance at gear.)

The "Team" concept, again, will work if done right. Just to recap, Team 2 actually got their first boss down faster than Team 1 did. Their biggest issue, however, was consistency in it's raider makeup. Always having new people rotate in kept the learning curve at the beginning of their raid.

Speaking from both teams now, we just need a couple more raiders to step up and fill in the gaps so we can have 2 full teams.

Look for upcoming changes in the near future so we can continue to raid and have fun as a guild. 25 man is also incoming so check ur calendar!!!

I'm in and will do whatever i can to help team 2 run (including contributing to brootis fund...LOL)
i can NOT raid on fri or sat and only half of the tues...so if we did a mon, wed or thur and sun that would be aweosme
we missed you brootis and Good. w/b!!

Back