Curious of a old action figure

Corpfox

I finally cleaned up my corner in my bedroom, it was stacked with old boxes and a lot of used paper.

I found an old action figure, which came free when I purchased, Warcraft 3.

Muradin Bronzebeard
Dwarven Mountain King

Its an Warcraft 3 action figure with its accessories. Its never been opened and has been laying in the corner of my room for a few years.

I was wonder if it had any value, or was worth to sell it?

If not, I can give it away to my cousins or maybe anyone here that want it.

i got a action figure when i bought pre-ordered gladiator, it got ruined though and the game didnt hit big, but search for something like that on ebay and u cna get a general price on it (or overpriced whoever u look at)

Up a pic of it. I'd like to see it!

I wish I could, my web-cam software isn't compatible with my OS. One of the annoyances of having a custom computer.

I know another way to get the pictures, I'll try to get them here.

What I can tell you, its not in perfect condition, its dusty, alittle bent and the corners are sticking out. However, the plastic that covers the action figure is still sealed, so its still in good condition. And it still has the price tag on it, $15.99.

Btw, I'm not gonna use E-bay for my action figure since I don't do that kind of stuff. I'm not a merchant or a collector. Though, if anyone was in the B.C. area, I could give it out for free.

if you just waited 4 more days you could have rezzed the thread after a whole year!

cool figure BTW

Umm, err...How much would shipping cost?

/blush

Umm, err...How much would shipping cost?

/blush

$6.90 - $45.27 CDN

The lowest it is, the longer the delivery.

The $13.19 says 11 business days, so I'd have to assume the $6.90 would be a week or later.

The rates I go to are from Canada Post.

I've never shipped before, but the tutorial does look simple to do. All I need is a printer...

The $13.19 says 11 business days, so I'd have to assume the $6.90 would be a week or later.
$6.90 CAD = $7.04 USD.

Seven dollars for a Dwarf action figure from Blizzard, eh? I would feel pretty silly to pass that up.

Do you take Paypal, sir?

$6.90 CAD = $7.04 USD.

Seven dollars for a Dwarf action figure from Blizzard, eh? I would feel pretty silly to pass that up.

Do you take Paypal, sir?

Sure, but technically, I would be paying the shipping first.

And I would also need your "home" address...:(

Before you do that, whats a PO Box and a RR No.? :confused:

Sure, but technically, I would be paying the shipping first.
Aye, but I would send you the money over Paypal first.

And I would also need your "home" address...:(
No problem. I can PM you with that.

Before you do that, whats a PO Box and a RR No.? :confused:
PO Box is a Post Office Box. I have no idea what a RR No. is, though. I'm guessing Railroad Number?

By the bye, what condition is the figure in? Mint condition? Near mint? Chewed to bits by rottweilers? Glowing?

By the bye, what condition is the figure in? Mint condition? Near mint? Chewed to bits by rottweilers? Glowing?

LOL :D

Its never been opened, there corners are dented a bit. Other than it, its airtight, meaning its...never been opened. -_-

Here, pictures!

Its never been opened, there corners are dented a bit. Other than it, its airtight, meaning its...never been opened. -_-
Very nice, very nice.

I'll wait another day or so, but if there are no takers, I plan on purchasing this fine collectible from Corpfox this weekend.

Back