cTs

Can anyone confirm that cTs has closed its doors? It could be that their servers changed IP addresses and that they didn't renew their domain name registration.

You're seeing a "cannot find page" right? 'cus if you are, I looked at the site when it was first posted and it had a rather lengthy messsage stating that they were in fact closing thier doors. It looks like you won't be able to view that message now, but it was there before.

shadetaker said:
You're seeing a "cannot find page" right? 'cus if you are, I looked at the site when it was first posted and it had a rather lengthy messsage stating that they were in fact closing thier doors. It looks like you won't be able to view that message now, but it was there before.

I saw that message too..

Hey all...you are correct, due to several unfortunate issues cTs was dissolved on 12/17/05.

However, several of us ex-cTs members have come together to start a new clan, and thanks to the former leaders of cTs we have picked up the ownership of the cTs gaming servers.

It's our goal to focus more intently on gaming as a Christian outreach rather than simply providing a Christian gaming environment.

Come on by and check us out:

www.corclan.com

We are currently running the following servers:

|CoR| City of Refuge CS:S #1 70.85.18.213
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD:S #1, FF on 70.85.18.214
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #1 70.85.18.217
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #2, FF on 69.53.79.86
|CoR| City of Refuge NS #1 70.85.18.221
|CoR| City of Refuge Fun Maps 70.85.18.216
|CoR| City of Refuge WC3 #1, Saved XP 70.85.18.219
|CoR| City of Refuge BF2 (ranked) 70.85.234.203

All servers use the default ports for client connectivity...

|CoR| Deacon

Hey, y'all, unfortunately the rumors are true, due to some unfortunate issues as of 12/17/05 cTs was dissolved.

However, several of us ex-cTs members have moved on to start a new clan |CoR| City of Refuge. Thanks to the former leaders of cTs we have also taken over the old cTs servers, so IP addresses should be the same, although we may in the future be altering our server lineup.

Our goal is similar to cTs, although we hope to focus more on the outreach than on simply providing a Christian gaming environment. Come check us out!

www.corclan.com

We are currently running the following servers:

|CoR| City of Refuge CS:S #1 70.85.18.213
|CoR| City of Refuge WC3 #1, Saved XP 70.85.18.219
|CoR| City of Refuge Fun Maps 70.85.18.216
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD:S #1, FF on 70.85.18.214
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #1 70.85.18.217
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #2, FF on 69.53.79.86
|CoR| City of Refuge NS #1 70.85.18.221
|CoR| City of Refuge BF2 (Ranked) 70.85.234.203

Thanks, y'all!

|CoR| GC-Deacon

cor.deacon said:
Thanks to the former leaders of cTs we have also taken over the old cTs servers, so IP addresses should be the same, although we may in the future be altering our server lineup.
That's great news. :) I've added the servers to All-Seeing Eye.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you all keep your servers funded? Tribe of Judah has been trying to raise funds for a dedicated server hosting account for six months now and we're still only halfway to our goal (which would cover the setup fee and six months of hosting).

Tek7 said:
That's great news. :) I've added the servers to All-Seeing Eye.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you all keep your servers funded? Tribe of Judah has been trying to raise funds for a dedicated server hosting account for six months now and we're still only halfway to our goal (which would cover the setup fee and six months of hosting).

Remember how I mentioned we might be revising our server lineup? :D

Seriously, though, we've been blessed with folks who really care about what CoR stands for, and so many of our needs have been met by donations from within the clan. We also rent our own server rather than individual game servers so we have complete control over the types of servers we run and the configuration of those servers. The BF2 server is a different story, of course...

Things may change in the future, but the Lord has really blessed us with folks who see CoR the same way we do, as an outreach ministry, and that has provided us with the resources we've needed to offer a lot of gaming options.

Yup. you actually see ppl like bge and starscream and such... all ex-cts members. so basically, its the same ppl. :D

Back