cts clan

Many clans have either left, changed into another game or most likely have joined with another clan.

MoG; Men of God; www.menofgod.us
They used to play/own a Counter-Strike server, now they don't.
Last time I saw them, they were split up when other MoG members joined other clans; which I think is a policy of a MoG members clan only.

CG; Christian Gamers; www.christiangamers.org
They used to play Diablo 2/Expansion, now they play Warcraft 3/WoW.
They used to be allied with FKoC; Faithful Knights of Christ, it died due to inactive people/members. (Or something related)

So, most likely, [cTs] has either joined/made another clan or moved into a different game.

that's too bad they were pretty big... I think I remember seeing like 2-4 different teams that they had.

Yeah, and they used to have something like 10 different servers, including CS, DOD, private cs. Most were public cs though.

Unfortunately due to some issues that came up cTs was dissolved.

However, several of us former cTs members have started a new clan and thanks to the former leaders of cTs, we have been able to take over the former cTs servers, so they're still there...although we no longer have 10 of them :)

The new clan we have started is |CoR| City of Refuge come check us out!

www.corclan.com

We're currently running the following servers (is posting the IPs ok?)

CS 1.6 - 2 servers
DoD 1.3 - 2 servers
CS-S - 1 server
DOD-S - 1 server
NS - 1 server
BF2 - 1 server

We have some friends, also ex-cTsers who have started another Christian clan:

www.themodclan.org

|CoR| Deacon

Here are the current IPs. The lineup may end up changing here in the near future, but, Lord willing, we will keep a good number of high quality gaming servers on line for the forseable future...

|CoR| City of Refuge CS:S #1 70.85.18.213
|CoR| City of Refuge WC3 #1, Saved XP 70.85.18.219
|CoR| City of Refuge Fun Maps 70.85.18.216
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD:S #1, FF on 70.85.18.214
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #1 70.85.18.217
|CoR| City of Refuge DOD #2, FF on 69.53.79.86
|CoR| City of Refuge NS #1 70.85.18.221
|CoR| City of Refuge BF2 (Ranked) 70.85.234.203

Thanks and come on by!

|CoR| Deacon

Hey there!

I used to be part of Christian Team Servers *DoG*. I don't even know if anyone is going to read this...but I just want to know if someone is out there from [cTs] Day of Defeat sub clans...this was a very staple of my childhood. This was my entry point into gaming at the age of 12. I am now 33 years old and look back and remember all the players I gamed with. It was my second family growing up in an unhealthy home. It was my escape. Sometimes I wonder if you think of me and share the same memories, not knowing where anyone is and what they are doing, but at one point our lives intersected and we shared the love of day of defeat together, in its prime.

Thanks to all of you for making these memories of mine special, and wherever you are today, I will remember you fondly. I don't remember all names but do remember...

[cTs] Alpocalypse
[cTs] Samurai

I went through a few name changes but...farewell <3

[cTs] Assassin_ov_perfektion (cringe)
[cTs] Lamb

Hey there!

I used to be part of Christian Team Servers *DoG*. I don't even know if anyone is going to read this...but I just want to know if someone is out there from [cTs] Day of Defeat sub clans...this was a very staple of my childhood. This was my entry point into gaming at the age of 12. I am now 33 years old and look back and remember all the players I gamed with. It was my second family growing up in an unhealthy home. It was my escape. Sometimes I wonder if you think of me and share the same memories, not knowing where anyone is and what they are doing, but at one point our lives intersected and we shared the love of day of defeat together, in its prime.

Thanks to all of you for making these memories of mine special, and wherever you are today, I will remember you fondly. I don't remember all names but do remember...

[cTs] Alpocalypse
[cTs] Samurai

I went through a few name changes but...farewell <3

[cTs] Assassin_ov_perfektion (cringe)
[cTs] Lamb
Hey lamb, teams for posting the nostalgia! cTs and 1GoD and Trinity were staples off my childhood, too, and I think this class and the community I was a part of is one reason I’m still here and I often think about those days and memories fondly.

I started playing around age 11 and I’m 31 now - crazy.
[cTs] Pft-Smolar *DoD*

Wow I recognize these names! [cTs] PerfectF|aW reporting in!

I was just google searching "christian team servers" and seeing what was left on the net and this came up so I figured I'd register and say hi! Like many of us, i was a kid when I joined and now I'm middle aged - my how time flies! I would love to reconnect with people!

Wow I recognize these names! [cTs] PerfectF|aW reporting in!

I was just google searching "christian team servers" and seeing what was left on the net and this came up so I figured I'd register and say hi! Like many of us, i was a kid when I joined and now I'm middle aged - my how time flies! I would love to reconnect with people!
Welcome to the forums! I hope you're able to reconnect with old friends and maybe make some new ones on our forums. :)

Yo! I was just googling cTs also to see what was left over on the internet of those days! It's really cool to see that some others are doing that as well! I was on the ROC team back in the day. I remember those days fondly and met some really cool folks.

Yo! I was just googling cTs also to see what was left over on the internet of those days! It's really cool to see that some others are doing that as well! I was on the ROC team back in the day. I remember those days fondly and met some really cool folks.
Welcome to the forums!

I'm thrilled to see the forums serving as a connecting point for cTs alums and I hope others find their way here as well. :)

Back