CSS Server Status?

SlavidZee

Hey all,
I gather from the threads that Talon's the only one really running a persistent CS server, and it's dedicated 1.6 (for the most part). Have there been any thoughts about running a dedicated CSS server?

Also, to all you CSS-only players like myself, are there any servers that you frequent?

It'd be nice to see friends on instead of these completely random frag-sessions.

-Dave

compmil.dyndns.org:27016

My interent is finally upgraded. Server is running fully now. This server is been running cs:s and it will be for a long time, either for toj or gfc usage.

Last edited:
Ah, ok.
Is the CS:S server at 131.191.62.217:27015? I've been looking for that address lately, but oddly, the sever isn't showing up.

Could it be that I'm entering it wrong? I enter the address as I've typed it above.

-Dave

OH duh, nm, I just saw what you typed in bold at the top of your mssg. will try the addy. see you online.... In my crosshairs! muahahahah

Heh, yeah, i decided to run it on the 27016 port, because sometimes i run 1.6 on 27015 port.

my IP has changed, blasted ISP. They are rezoining my area for the speed demons like me. They change the subnet mask without warning which changed my IP. If you access my server by the domain name, should be fine. From now on, use my domain name to access server, because my IP might be changing again.

compmil.dyndns.org:27015

Last edited:
Back