CS & Summer Camp

exodus

just throwing this out to all you teenagers who are interesting in going to a summer camp.

my youth group is going monday, June 21st thru Friday June 25th in Harrisonburg, VA. The cost is going to be right around $200 for the entire week. if you'd like to jump on board with us, send me an email to exodus@toj.cc and i'll be happy to answer any questions you or your parents may have.

(on a side note, there is a rumor they are setting up a LAN area for us to game in, in addition to all the hundreds of other things we'll be doing that week)

sounds like it will be a lot of fun.. i'd like to go, but gotta see what my parents would say about it
tounge.gif

ummm is there a way to get there from washington??

you gotta provide your own transportation unless you wanna come to Connecticut... then you could ride with my group
smile.gif

man that'd rock. but im already doing 2 camps with my church, youth camp and a counsulor for kids camp

im not sure if i am going to a church camp ive known about for a yaer now, cuz of a extended family reunion and when i mean extended i mean extended, im prolly gonna me my 2nd-6th cousins..... which im not really excited bout.

you see, the main issue for me would be how i would get to Harrisonburg, VA.. i dont think the cost would be too bad.. just the transportation =\

email me your current location crazy... if its east coast I may be able to work something out.

well i had all the info for going to it (flights, money, etc) and my parents veto'd the idea after 3 sec of thinking -_-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ May 23 2004,1:31)]thats a 3 day drive... but by then gas prices should be back to normal (yay for Saudi Arabia!)
LOL!!! i can't even drive yet :eek:

i know, i'll run :x

Back