Cs map

rizz

Ok guys here it is, beta 1 of my first map. Its pretty simple in eye candy but its the design that is special. A million way to get at each other. All speedball style.

Please check it out for bugs etc.. or ways it could be improved and post here.

Also if anyone wants to make waypoints for it then please do.

**download removed**
Goto Beta 2 download...

has anyone looked at it
rock.gif

I get so lonely...lol

ok, i played it for a while, this is about all i could come up with:

There are mostly just problems with pixels going funky colors, maybe it was just on my client, but: some pixels were funky colored on the perimeter rock wall thing, the border of the map. Also, in the house, near the bar w/the stools and the glass behind it (from which a blinking light was coming), pixels were getting really wacky.

Otherwise, I could definitely see us having plenty of fun with this one
biggrin.gif

yeh i dont know much about the weird pixels, its fine on mine but then im a worldcraft n00b

maybe ix knows

well Rizz i liked it but i have to ask you are those circles outside the building supposto spin like that? and is that random block outside supposto be there with all the rapidly spinning logo's that you can't really see(is an rooftop)and there are so many doors which makes for alot of suprises when you walk in building and also some advantages for whichever team gets in the building first.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

the spinning rings are fun spent like 20 mins playing with them and i think the map is great now if i could only get WPS for it hehe, also Rizz the block they are talking about is neat u can jump on top of it and sit there hehe =). Also i have no pixel problems with the map it looked great. GJ man.

oops the block isnt sposed to be there, its my cutting out doors block for making holes in walls...
tounge.gif

lol that might be whats casuing the issues.

Has anyone pressed the button to kill the hosties yet ??

laugh.gif

ok found the hosties and pressed the button hehe it took a while for em to die lol man was that glass tuff to break too
laugh.gif

heh cos they get lasered in the leg.. the hosties are behind the bar for those that havent searched fully yet

Ok i made a few changes.

* Gyro removed
* Block that shouldnt be there removed.

I think i need Ix to look at the lighting on it cos although it looks really funky with all the lights and shadows i think it may have some issues.

Anyway heres the link again.

Rizz map Beta 2

how would i use this map cause a year ago i put in a mod and it scewed up my comp so i cant create games

but i downloaded it

Back