Critter Kill Squad

JattTheRogue

So I just learned something about the guild achievement Critter Kill Squad (kill 50k critters; it awards a pet): if you are grouped with someone else in the guild, each critter you kill counts for each of you. So if you kill a deer while in a party with two other people, it counts as three kills for the guild. The cool thing, though, is that you can get in a 40-person raid and do the same thing. Each kill counts for 40 kills for the guild.

I've read about guilds getting a raid together and hitting somewhere like the Deeprun tram that has instant respawn critters and getting the achieve, and the 100k achieve, in less than an hour. Who's up for a critter raid? The best part is anyone of any level can participate, so we can get a lot of people in on this.

The one caveat is that you have to be exalted with the guild to buy the pet so it may not be worth it to do now, but hey, it'd still be fun to do.

WOOOTS!! I'm up for it...I;ve only managed to kill 6500 myself and I've been trying to kill any beast that moves. Post it as an event and I;ll sign up.

Wow! No wonder we were getting 5 per kill in Stonecore last night.

Don't get me wrong - I am totally up for joining this raid group, but I am sorry - I would like anyone to re-read all of the above posts and I DARE YOU not to ROFL as you hear your beloved Guildmates plan out how they plan to group up and slaughter simulated skunks and digital deer.

Way too funny for normalcy - I'm totally in!

Woohoo! The raid spontaneously formed today and we got the achieve, and therefore the pet (at least, you can buy it once you hit exalted with the guild, haha). It was good times. Now we just need the 100k critter kills achieve ... :p

Back