Creshinibon

SLNT_FIR

Hey, we should help Cresh, fix his CS. He hasn't been on CS for um... 6-12 months... we should help him...

i've talkd to him, but he tried reinstalling steam and what...

CreshMonkey is his AIM SN if you wanna help him.

btw, is this in the right forum?... i dunno...
rock.gif

Your red font burns my eyes. And Cresh is a nubbykins, but I've been having having problems lately too so who knows.
/me shrugs.

what forum then? anyway, i think that it might be some adaware... but formating his C Drive is overkill... it'll work though.

-added: btw, amusedtoe:

BURN BABY BURN!
tounge.gif

/me dances around SA pouring bright red text into his eyes.
biggrin.gif

Probably doesn't help that I'm color deficient and red on blue seriously makes my eyes hurt.
tounge.gif

yes, cresh, i've talked with him some.. not recently though.. he's a nubblet
tounge.gif

w00t, i bet all his "skillz" went down the drain from that long time off.. hahaha, no more getting sniped by him.. muahahahahahahahahahaha

blues.gif

as i said over and over...

#1 Steam blows
#2 Steam blows
#3 Steam blows
#4 Steam blows
#5 Steam blows

5 rules on Steam..

HDD's sector problem can also lead to it, come to think of it. i had a friend who had this problem. replaced the HDD and fixed it.

Couple things come to mind after talking with you the other day.
Have you tried scandisk/defrag, like flash said could be a hard drive issue or if possible swap it out for another.

I know from experience bad ram can cause a number of problems but it would usualy cause issues on the hole computer, If you have more then one stick try it with each individualy or swap for another stick to test.

Back