Crenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa_s

I think an admin banned Crenix ... his name was go!!!! dunno why guess suspicion of hacking but when crenix told the admin that he knew who it was he was promptly banned before Crenix could say his actual game handle....

dunn wanna defend crenix or nething etc. just saying don't think he shoulda been banned.. o well how is everyone?? :) haha

-Thomas

It odesn't matter WHO it is, like if my name is ____. and i swear, they will ban me no matter what I say...

but i did see crenix play...

Never liked that guy's attitude, regardless of whether he is hacking or whether he really is that good.

ok sounds good rizz just didn't want ne animosity or anything to grow from this situation thank you for your response :)

No problem. May i say firstly that we will not deal with responses from friend or anyone when someone is banned. If you are banned. You deal with us directly. Crenix will not even be though about until he comes to us directly. We have the information about his ban gathered and are prepared to make a decision. But we will not do so until he contacts us. I speak for all admins i think when i say we are fed up of people sending their lackys in here to request admin action. No offense intended, but the ball is in his court now.

all the above people except rizz, now are officially Marked noob for me.

He does not hack, when will you people learn? just because he's better then you at cs doesn't mean they hack. just because he shoots through walls does not mean the person hacks. Any of the demo i've made, and seen for crenix's issue has no proof of him hacking.

hey flash dude I said he doesn't hacked and he was banned for nothing psh I'm not a noob :( and o yea rizz lol he didn't ask me to I was just playing with him at the time and felt that it was kinda strange but that's just me haha I won't do this again just it was kinda sudden o_O case closed I guess :p and flash I'm not a nub man I repeat what I just said I KNOW he doesn't hack :p

Rules are rules. They are posted when first logging in, at least on main and custom. Admins usually give warnings in before banning. They take a lot of abuse from those who choose to not follow the rules.

Perhaps when one chooses to be accountable for their actions, I would imagine these threads will greatly diminish.

For the record. There have been several instances where crenix has been banned for his attitude on the server. This ban has usually been liften on jubilee the same as everyoen elses.

This ban was for suspiciaon of hacking. It will be reviewed when we hear from him. The TOS states that any admin may ban on suspicion of hacking instantly and without warning. It is up to the person to pursue being unbanned if they are innocent, regardless of who it is.

It is up to the person to pursue being unbanned if they are innocent, regardless of who it is.

Like if someone framed someone of hacking? :confused:
Judge = Admin? Jury = Council? Accused/Innocent;Defending Lawyer = accused/innocent? Witness = 'people that were at the scene'? :confused:

I don't think Crenix has been acting like a Christian

No ones perfect, not even Christians.

Last edited:
for me, i've never seen him saying a single swear word, but seriously people have differnet attitudes, some people get mad at stuffs, some people can be feeling a bit put down sometimes, and i've seen many of toj members be like this couple of times, and i know myself went through the similar thing countless times. I think it should be understood in different point of views also.

as for hacking, i'm sticking with my point. he does not, have not and will not :)

Yes, but attitude does not come without cause. I have prayed to have God help me swallow my tongue, and It's been working pretty well. But when everyone hates you because you're good at something, that's just down right pathetic. It's hard to understand that in the natural world, you get people idolizing atheletes at their ability, but this seems to not carry on very well at online gaming.

For example, I was at a friend's house yesterday and decided to go onto toj, and in passing I mentioned "Did you know crenix got banned yesterday?" And some guy said "Good, I never liked that guy anyways." When I asked him why, he said it was because crenix was too good. So do I have to suck to be respected?

And no, I have never sweared on toj. But I think what everyone is refering to as "language" is their interpretation of my attitude.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being kinda judgemental, but I understand. I think for me, it's easy to control my temper ONLINE because you don't see anything except text, but I know some people have a hard time just because I don't... LOL!

So do I have to suck to be respected?

no offesnse to anyone, but that was funny... :p

anyway, crenix do you play DoD?

Yea I play dod when others want to play. Sometimes out of the blue you just are like "I feel like some DOD" so I'll play it. If you want to play with me then IM me from AIM/AOL with "nobinds".

crenix said:
It's hard to understand that in the natural world, you get people idolizing atheletes at their ability, but this seems to not carry on very well at online gaming.

Because regular people don't compete with them. If they did many wouldn't like them either. It's like a girl being hated by the popular girls because she's prettier than them.

yeayea! hey we should all get on... i play on christiansoldiers server #2 always, *ie noeones on the other one. but there is ABSOLUTELY NO REGULAR MAPS ON #2!! :eek: I have 400 MB worht of DOWNLAODED maps i could give bman and crenix... but i need someone to host it temporarily... LOL

I don't think crenix hacks, I admit to specing him a few times, but found out that he is just really good. If phase thought he looked suspicious it was his duty as admin to do the ban. Now all the admins can look over it and make a decision.
As for being banned a few times in the past for bad attitude, that was in the past. I've been banned in the past twice for having a bad attitude and jubilee gave me a second chance, and I made the best of it. I think the past is the past, and has nothing to do with the current situation.
Thats my 2 cents.
also hopefully crenix won't kill me as much if he return to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back