Crafting ministry

Gyllis

For those who don't know, since we did not have many show up for services Tuesday, several of us decided to get together and offer free crafting items in order to minister to others.

For all those who helped, I appreciate all that you did. I am sorry I could not stay for the long haul. So many eventually came up to help (even ones outside our guild who thought it just noble to do such things).

I think this is a great ministry tool, and could reach a lot of people. I have been trying to get it started for a long time, now, and am glad to see it come into fruition. I just wish we could have planned it out more. But even though it was a spur of the moment idea...it came out beautifully because God was behind it.

Praise God for all that He has done for us. One of the best things to show our appreciation for what He has done, is to show that love to others. To help others in need as He has helped us when we were in need. I do hope that we can plan a similar event soon.

I think that would be a great idea. Maby we can set it up to be something like a bi-monthly (or whatever is reasonable) addition to our serivices, where we make our announcements, and those waiting can remain in the church with perhaps you Gyllis while we are making their items. Giving us a little more structure and make it a little easier to spread the Word! Maby this will help people also learn of our services as well. What do you guys think?

You don't need crafting ability to help out in our crafting ministry. We definantly need help spreading the word (of the gospel and of our free services). When we do this again, those who can't craft can go to nearby areas (i.e. Cotswald and Humberton if we're in Camelot) to announce our free crafting items. That way we get even more people to hear about our services and come.

Sounds like a great idea.  

My apologies for missing services recently.  It is beginning to appear that Tuesdays are going to be hard for me to make in the foreseeable future.

Any chance of another day for crafting ministry meetings?

- Aij

Back