counterstrike and eggnog

exodus

why don't they sell eggnog all year long?

its a conspiracy I assure you... much like steam...

actually they do sell eggnog year round. it's in the diary section next to the specialty milks such as premixed milk chocolate and butter milk

it comes in two pint containers if memory serves

interesting... maybe I'll have to look in a specialty foods shop because the main grocery stores near me don't have it, even in the dairy section.

Allthough it may be sold year round, the problem is all the eggnog is made in Nov and Dec.
tounge.gif

i cant stand the stuff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Dec. 23 2003,9:33)]Never really had a taste for Eggnog myself, Im more of a hot apple cider kinda guy.
awesome! same here
tounge.gif
I like both hot and cool though ;)

I didn't know something called eggnog existed until couple days ago when i saw this thread.

I used to live in Canada! Milk in a bag r0x! If i may quote the late and great band Five Iron Frenzy from the song "Oh Canada"
"They've got trees, and mooses, and sled dogs,
Lots of lumber, and lumberjacks, and logs!
We all think it's kind of a drag,
That you have to go there to get milk in a bag.
They say "eh?" instead of "what?" or "duh?"
That's the mighty power of Canada. "

it's true...milk in a bag and moose. now really, what more do you need to be happy?

ok, so maybe you need more than that, but it makes living in canada worthwhile.

ok, so maybe it takes more than that to make living here worthwhile, but still, it's a pretty cool country. even the money's funny.

i always thought 5 iron frenzy was from denver colorado. oh well. EGGNOG ROCKS!!!!! yeah some places sell all year round but few do

Back