|CoR| 's CS servers

I think he's inferring something along the lines of... the "if you're a Christian" means that they aren't a pure-Christian group.

I think he's inferring something along the lines of... the "if you're a Christian" means that they aren't a pure-Christian group.

I ain't a Christian but there has been a lot of arguments that Christian clans should be Christian only.

Thats my one problem with CoR, they are not Christian only, and when a catholic, Mormon, even a atheist joins there are always big fights, but most of us just ignore each others differences and work together.

There are pros and cons to Christian-only groups.

Pros
-you all have a very similar moral system... working together, forgiving mistakes, etc.
-language - you don't have to deal with guttermouth, and getting people to stop using stuff like that is easier.
-No persecution from talking about God in chat.

Cons
-You take a lot of heat for being elitists... and more people want to "break into the group just to cause trouble"
-Smaller sub-section of the players to choose from while building a clan.
-You take heat for being selective in which Christians you take in, if you're trying to be a hardcore, highranking team (or raiding guild, or whatever the hardcore players are for your particular game)

There's more, but I'm tired and can't think straight.

There are pros and cons to Christian-only groups.

Pros
-you all have a very similar moral system... working together, forgiving mistakes, etc.
-language - you don't have to deal with guttermouth, and getting people to stop using stuff like that is easier.
-No persecution from talking about God in chat.

Cons
-You take a lot of heat for being elitists... and more people want to "break into the group just to cause trouble"
-Smaller sub-section of the players to choose from while building a clan.
-You take heat for being selective in which Christians you take in, if you're trying to be a hardcore, highranking team (or raiding guild, or whatever the hardcore players are for your particular game)

There's more, but I'm tired and can't think straight.

Exactly, but with CoR we are almost as organized as the USA military (scary i know)and we have high ranking members to keep things going smooth, plus if you just set down a list of basic morals and fairly strict rules things go smoothly most of the time.

Back