|CoR| 2009 Clan LAN Springfield, MO Aug 7-8

w00t, a LAN party for Christians in Springfield! Rock rock on!

I've marked this on my calendar and I'll be reading details on the event as my antique desktop PC allows.

I would so be there if I wasn't 4000 miles away in Alaska. <3 :p

Come on Keero, what's 4000 miles between friends :D

On a different note I'll definitely be keeping on eye on the details. Close enough to me that I can be there.

/bump

I just signed up to attend the CoR 2009 LAN.

Anyone else in the Midwest interested in attending?

EDIT: For those concerned about entry fees (and in this economy, I'd guess that would be most of us), according to the What To Bring thread on the CoR forums, the CoR guys are only asking for one can of food for entry into the LAN.

Last edited:
/bump

I just signed up to attend the CoR 2009 LAN.

Anyone else in the Midwest interested in attending?

EDIT: For those concerned about entry fees (and in this economy, I'd guess that would be most of us), according to the What To Bring thread on the CoR forums, the CoR guys are only asking for one can of food for entry into the LAN.

To be donated to the local food pantry ministry for the homeless.

/bump

City of Refuge LAN starts tomorrow!

/bump

I'm getting ready to head out to the second day of the LAN and looking forward to today's events. If anyone lives in or around the Springfield area, I encourage them to come check it out.

I just got back from the CoR LAN and it was AWESOME. Friday and Saturday were both tons of fun and renewed my love of LAN parties.

Big thanks to Dade and everyone who invested the time, money, and effort to make the event a huge success. :D

I second everything Tek said. I only got to go Saturday but it was a ton a fun and one of the best times I've had in a long time.

Back