Coop sometime?

Pelagrin

A friend of mine just got me into play Starcraft again. My favorite way to play is coop against a few computer controller opponents, so if anyone wants to join me sometime, my B.net name is Azariah

hey tolkien i'll play with ya sometime- my acct is crusader913 or h0ly[CrUsAdEr
or maybe even ToJ.holycrusader
i don't remember lol. hope to cya soon

comp stomp? I would be up for that...even though I havent played in 6 months

My name is MaxX(BT) on east, but im me if you want to play, since I never get on of my own volition..

If legitimate owners of the game have lost their CD and own a CDR/W drive, I would be willing to host my Starcraft CD image for download. ... Of course, I can't keep my FTP running right now, so that's a moot point. ^_^;;

hey tek, if you don't mind I need sc image since i don't have the cd anymore and i need it to install bw...i do have my own key which survived my brother's crushing blow to my cd
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (.se3ker. @ Feb. 10 2004,9:36)]hey tek, if you don't mind I need sc image since i don't have the cd anymore and i need it to install bw...i do have my own key which survived my brother's crushing blow to my cd
sad.gif
Looks like my FTP is working again (though I STILL can't keep the US East bot up). E-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc and I'll do my best to hook you up.

Well I posted this thinking that I'd be getting online more...but going back to school has kind of been taking priority over free time (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

It appears that the times I am able to get online, nobody else from here is on...but I'll keep trying.
biggrin.gif

Back