Convince me NOT to buy...

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard since its on sale till 11/25/09 and only $43.99- no shipping. So, it looks cools, it lights up, it's more programmable than a TV remote. Why shouldn't I buy it tho?

Thanks ^_^
~Stc

Because it's...not ergonomic? Though that doesn't matter for most people.

Because the keyboard you have works just fine? (Or does it?)

Because macros may get you banned in certain MMOs (or maybe not, I don't recall the exact details).

If you have the expendable income after tithing and paying bills, I see no problem in buying a new shiny electronic toy. :)

I had a G15 and loved it.

Then I gave it to my brother and I got a keyboard from Razor...

I should have kept the G15, lol.

Wow, thats dumb.

Its my keyboard, except no small LCD screen.

I notice the new G-15 doesnt have many Micro/Macro keys.

I'm currently using a G11. It's very comfortable, the top volume dial is awesome instead of reaching for my headphone/speaker volume control, the other parts are great for listening to Windows Media Player. I have my mouse currently plugged into it as well. >.> So problem? I have these G keys on the left that I don't use since I don't play a MMO. :X

Get it. It glows. ^__^

Its 73 bucks in Canada...maybe that convinces you more to buy it!

SOLD!! I love me my Canadians ;D

So what I'm getting so far is.. BUY BUY BUY. No reasons, so far, that say why I, or anyone else, should NOT buy this keyboard, that are serious, besides Tek not having any money. No one has heard of problems with it? No major design flaws? No candy dispenser?

Ok, new topic: Dragon Age: Origins PC Game EA - Retail $39.99- Free shipping.

What's the CGA verdict on this game. I haven't really looked into it before today, but BioWare makes solid games, and if its anything like KOTOR I'll love it. It seems like it has relatively low system reqs so I should be able to run it. Just wondering how this game rates to the CGA peps.

Ok, new topic: Dragon Age: Origins PC Game EA - Retail $39.99- Free shipping.

What's the CGA verdict on this game. I haven't really looked into it before today, but BioWare makes solid games, and if its anything like KOTOR I'll love it. It seems like it has relatively low system reqs so I should be able to run it. Just wondering how this game rates to the CGA peps.
From what I gathered, the general consensus is, "Well-designed game with objectionable content (i.e. sexual themes). Purchase at your own discretion."

I'll be skipping DA for a while because my gaming budget is effectively nil until I get a job (barring a possible Christmas gift), because I bought Mass Effect for $10 during a recent Steam sale, and because DA is so immersive IT MAY EAT YOUR LIFE.

From what I gathered, the general consensus is, "Well-designed game with objectionable content (i.e. sexual themes). Purchase at your own discretion."

That's what I've been arriving at.

and because DA is so immersive IT MAY EAT YOUR LIFE.

Good thing GW already ate my life. ;)

'Nother question really quick: If I or some other hypothetical person were to buy this: $39 with no shipping is pretty good right? Since its normally $50, only thing I'm thinking about is that it'll be $25 on Black Friday.

I'd wait till Black Friday. I would be totally surprised if there wasn't some kind of crazy videogame sale somewhere...

Back