Considering

Que Pasa

The whole *twitch* style FPS game is just over-populated with super-players and rude people. I'd like to make the move over to something a little less crazy. I'm considering joining the DAoC chapter. When I stop considering and do join will probably be determined by the abundance of my free time.

We be glad to have ya. Just do a /who trinity when you are in the game. Any one of us can guild invite. Then just do /send (name of whatever member is on) and tell them you'd like an invite. God bless and have fun!

You don't have to have Shrouded Isles to play. However it's better to have that. It's just an expansion that lets you explore all the areas and gives you a lot of new characters and such. If you don't have a copy yet, though, look for the Gold Edition of DAOC. It includes DAOC, Shrouded Isles, and the Foundations (housing) expansion. It should be only $30 at most places (same price as SI by itself). Once you install it, you will more than likely have to download some of the updates since the CD-ROM printing, but it's only a few MB I believe (if that much). Hope to see you around. I do hope we will be starting our ministries soon, when I come back on a regular basis.

Que pasa, Send me your address via PM or email and I will send you my CDs since I no longer play the game and I have goth SI and DAOC. If you want that is. (It will save you some $$)

Cory

Back