connection issues

tagtarsis

Since the world event I have been experencing trouble staying connected to the rift server. I drop almost every 10 minutes. Its not funny, but it seems to only occur when I am connected to rift. It does not however cause me any problems when connected to internet for any other reason.

Do you disconnect from the internet all together? I think the answer is yes, because you drop from TS3 at the same time as rift...

There were a lot of minor patches around the world event time frame. Did you check the tech support area of the forums to see if it is a known issue with Rift?

Check your line on www.pingtest.net periodically, especially at the time of a disconnect.

Well it went down all the way now. I will prob not be on for a fewdays, I do however have a side project to do this holy week. I will return once weget it fixed or replaced, no eta per the company yet. I will keep you in the loop. Have a happy Easter everyone, God so loved us! And he is risen!

Last edited:
Hello again friends. Having faced this goofed up connection and bad customer servicd I have decided to change isp all together. Although this week is my twins b day and I am needing to do this after.friday. I look forward to rejoiming everyone, and I appologize for this unplaned absence.

Had thought I would be on tonight but had toreshedule the set up. Elizabeth was sick so I have set up new appointment to get my new isp set up thursday! I will be back in full force ready to destroy the rifts I only hope my gear is not so far off that I will not be helpful.

Back