Concussion

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I got a concussion today. I think it's mild and all I have right now are a mild headache and a little bit of stiffness (a busted lip and a sprained wrist), but aside from that I feel well.

My friends and I are sharing youtube videos with each other on crashes and concussions (and some of them are really funny/awesome), but I found one that kind of rattled me a little. Basically, I found that there can be long-term effects from a concussion. This is my first one, and overall I'm not too worried about it, but would appreciate some prayer.

Thank you

I went to the hospital and was released. They took a cat scan and said they didn't find anything abnormal.

Yeah snowboarding :). I honestly don't remember. The last thing I remember my friends and I split up as we were coming down the mountain. That's apparently when I fell, but don't remember falling. I remember sitting upright on the snow looking down, and then I remember walking into the aid station at the top of the mountain roughly 5-10 minutes later, but I don't remember falling or coming down the mountain or riding the lift back up.

My friends said I kept asking the same questions over and over and over again lol.
"Did you guys see that?"
"How did I fall?"
"Were you there?"
"I bet it was awesome" (haha that one cracks me up)

Not me, but they said I acted like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Cxd1t9mP8

yikes man, that's super sketchy.

quick test: do you remember how badly I beat you at starcraft recently?

yikes man, that's super sketchy.

quick test: do you remember how badly I beat you at starcraft recently?

I remember that you didn't know how to spread creep so you just kept building hatcheries one after another.

Seriously though, I'm feeling a lot better. I still have a mild headache, but I'm a lot better than I was yesterday. Thank you for the prayers. If you don't mind, please keep them up for at least another day.

Back