Computer Question

Taledin

I have recently been forced to make my TV my monitor. My question to you guys is how can I make the resolution visible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I had to do that a few years back, and I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to get a decent resolution on an SDTV larger than about 19 inches. I haven't been able to do it, anyway.

tv can really only do 640x480. If you try to go higher then the screen blanks. You will have to get an hdtv in order to use higher resolutions on your tv.

tv can really only do 640x480. If you try to go higher then the screen blanks. You will have to get an hdtv in order to use higher resolutions on your tv.

this is true...if you set it to 640x480, and it will be a little better...but regular TVs never look good unless you are viewing video...(from a computer that is)...

If you set it to 640x480, some of the windows will not be totally shown (such as the display settings window... yea I would know from experience.)

this is true...if you set it to 640x480, and it will be a little better...but regular TVs never look good unless you are viewing video...(from a computer that is)...

Probably because the image is interweaved. A still image will look like junk and waver.

Back