Competitive CS team

ebg

i was told that this might be a better place to post this.

Taken from the ToJ boards from earlier

"I do not know if this post is a good idea or not here. From what I gather, ToJ is more of a Christian community than an actual CS clan.

I really do not know. But my purpose here is to try and gather a few CS players to form a competitive team. I do not want to steal any players from anyone, more like take some players that come here and want to compete in the likes of CAL and maybe some LANs.

Anyways, here's what I am looking for.
- First of all, I want to create a Christian team (6 to 7 members) for competition
- Being over 18 is a definite plus, but not always needed
- Experienced players are a must, having been atleast CALim is nice, but if you have played matches and scrims on the CALo level then lets give ya a shot
- must have an irc client and be registered to GameSurge.net, if you arent we can set you up
- Must be willing to learn and listen to make teamwork possible several nites of the week
- and please dont be of age where you get grounded from CS :p

Anyways, if you are at all interested, please email me at jasonc@racummins.com 'dee jas cummins' on AIM.

The Clan name will be Fishers of Men with a tag like Fishers|name

Thanks for your time, and if this isnt appropriate here admins, please just erase the text in this post, and reply with why.

Thanks... "

y not make this a toj cs team? i think it might be a good decision and time :/ oh well

good to see someone trying hard, best of luck. i think my team sD wouldn't mind a scrim partner when the team's set up, i'll ask the leader about it
biggrin.gif

Well not to figh tor anything but about what you said my prob is lag time difference and skill

and about the toj team beofre the council said that they didnt think that was the road for them o well
smile.gif
see ya some other time

But i would like to be in team just to learn how to scrim and stuff like a trainee

If you want to make it a ToJ team then email elite@toj.cc. I dont think we have an official stance on this but if you are willing to setup a team within toj we would give it some thought.

Official FYI on ToJ teams:

I dunno if i should reveal this so i will be vague.. We have a new idea for a ToJ team and are working the details out. It will be a completely new approach which mirrors the ToJ/CGA community and its beliefs. Please be patient as Para and Elite hammer out the details and start to reveal something of this new idea.

Back