Competition Team try-outs

From what i've seen come and go in toj, i think your out of luck knicker, but im 90% sure para will set up a second chance to try out.

I would like to apologize to all of you for suddenly disconnecting. My comp crashed for some reason and now the server is full. I am going to keep trying to see if a spot will open up later.

Again I am very sorry about this
sad.gif

I would personally like to thank all of my teammates tonight in there help playing. We had great fun
smile.gif
Good job boys. rgr that!

I HAD SO MUCH FUN MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA That WAS SO ENTIRELY AWESOME i would just like to say even if i don't make it the experience of trying out and really working as a team with some GREAT counterstrike players (everyone) was THE MOST COOLEST experience ever when the plans worked .... it was so cool... when they didn't the leaders were fast to change them so they did.. yes ESPECIALLY GOOD JOB LEADERS hahah ok that was fun
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (yAngStA @ Jan. 08 2005,10:05)]I HAD SO MUCH FUN MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA That WAS SO ENTIRELY AWESOME i would just like to say even if i don't make it the experience of trying out and really working as a team with some GREAT counterstrike players (everyone) was THE MOST COOLEST experience ever when the plans worked .... it was so cool... when they didn't the leaders were fast to change them so they did.. yes ESPECIALLY GOOD JOB LEADERS hahah ok that was fun
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
My thoughts exactly. I had a lot of fun and I do hope I make it even the aztec match went horrible for us.
sad.gif
I would also like to say that the next time I see Divine in a server with ff on he's going down!
mad.gif

haha yeah i accidently killed him once during the inferno match. but i redeemed myself by killing the one he was trying to kill.

Phix...you kicked me off your team....but oh well i got to be team leader for a little while on other one and i stunk so yeah it was good besides that thanx to Shiesty finally getting a good plan we started to kill...gg to all

lol I didn't kick you off my team I had no say in that at all.
smile.gif
I would have kept you if I could have. Para just decided to sub people I guess. You know I love you haha
wink.gif

i know i was just kidding...but it seemed only 2 of us switched...i would think maybe making better combos would have been better and maybe a little more fair...not that the other team was bad but i think we could have used some upper skilled people

I was thinking my team was the weaker team the whole time. We just had good tactics cause I was in a clan where aztec was our expertise map. And if you have good tactics, you beat good players with good tactics.

AHHHH oh okay...yeah i mean i said just rush dd but it seemed that everyone didnt want to do it after we lost once so i was like oh well just try other things then

I had alot of fun. I've never scrimmed before. I like the organizations of the whole thing. Team play rocks. Special Thanks to Phix for showing me some new stuff and to Para who mostly just killed me. Thanks guys for setting this up.

Back