El Jefe
Babo
Dead_Aim
Creshinibon

CS Leaders (and backups when neccesary)
Exodus
Elite
Parakletos

looks good, if we go into CAL or UGC even I think we'd have a good chance.. pretty sure the starters are all CAL vets yes?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Jan. 26 2004,1:11)]Lets hope so wouldnt make sense to throw someone in cal on a team that should be ownage that hasn't played in cal b4.
uhmm...let me get this right...

so yer saying to play in CAL, you should have already played in CAL before?

believe it or not, even I have played in cal before! lol
tounge.gif

everyone has to have a first time in CAL.

and there are some who have never played CAL that may own a few veterans.

biggrin.gif

I've played in CAL before. And no, I'm not kidding.

I played as a backup for our competition team way back when. It was the only match I ever played in and we got royally 0wn3d. Sad thing is...I had top score for our team.

*chuckle* Anyone's who's seen me play on a pub has to think I'm the biggest liar in the world now. But it's all true. Sad, but true.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ Jan. 26 2004,7:37)]believe it or not, even I have played in cal before! lol
tounge.gif
Hey, babo, just wanted to say hello and we've missed you on the NS circuit. But it's cool to see that you're back in action and involved with the ToJ CS team. I guess if you're not playing NS, then playing CS on the ToJ server is the best alternative.

biggrin.gif

Oh I still play NS!! Just about as much as I play CS... I just don't know where all you guys play, thats all...

Congrats everyone that made it and lets show them that being Christian doesn't mean we don't know how to enjoy life to the fullest... everyone else that didn't make it don't be down... you still represent the greatest group of people ever... Ones that love God. Don't ever be afraid to show your true colors...

really good team
smile.gif
they're going to own
smile.gif

gl guys

win or lose, spread the word!

btw is postal spork or spoon goose? the voice sounds familiar on the mic...

.seek.

This obviously would be down the road a bit, but it would give you time to get to know the guys and be a shoe-in for an invite for the next season.  The leagues is called Club Conflict (Club Conflict) and is an invite only league put on by my old clan at {US}East.  I participated in the first two, and am currently playing with one of the teams this season.  It really has come a long way since its inaugural season a little over a year ago.  Why invite only??  Its pretty simple...they only want mature players/teams (not mature as in age), that play the game for fun, and try their best to eliminate any kind of cheating.  I think it definitely would be something for you guys to look into.  Heck, maybe by the time the next season roles around, ToJ could enter a couple of teams of which I might be included.  Please take a look guys.

Back