Command and Conqour 3!!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I am a huge C&C fan I have the new one #3. So if anyone wants to play my nick is one2dredd! Also I assured that if TOJ wants to have a C&C chapter I have already Registered the clan name and tags. If I was wrong in doing so I will disband the clan.

Last edited:
I am a huge C&C fan I have the new one #3. So if anyone wants to play my nick is one2dredd! Also I assured that if TOJ wants to have a C&C chapter I have already Registered the clan name and tags. If I was wrong in doing so I will disband the clan.
Dredd,

Would you be interested in leading a Command and Conquer 3 Chapter? If so, please contact Arkanjel, Tribe of Judah's Strategy Section Leader, and maybe the three of us can get together on TeamSpeak to discuss the possibilities. I'd love to see more activity in our Strategy Section.

So far is mainly the Guild Wars guys I dunno if I wanna lead a chapter lol I will think about it

I picked up my copy on Saturday w00t! Very cool game! Dredd can you send me an invite for online too please. My screen name is Arkanjel.

If you want to head up the chapter let me know. Im guessing that this game will pick up steam pretty soon and there will be more people playing. I was surprised at how well it runs on my older computer and still looks fairly decent. All the classic C&C isms are back and gotta love the voice for the NOD computer.

If there is anybody else interested in leading a C&C chapter let me or Tek know via PM.

hmmm hit me up on xfire there are like 10 Arkanjels when I try and send you an invite! And they are all pretty much the same! Maybe add the Flag to your avatar there and I can find you!

I've downloaded the demo, and I'm quite impressive by the game.

Everything looks great, it was kinda annoying to be attacked every few minutes when all I wanted is to see how spectacular the buildings and units are.

One thing that does seem odd, and I hope it isn't part of the full version, it shows my mini-map, but I don't have a radar building. Normally in C&C games, you need a radar to see your mini-map.

I do like C&C games, still own the old ones,
can anyone here suggest that I should get the game?

It is amazing!! you need a radar sorta to see but to have mini map no power means no Mini map a little diff than previous C&C but I love it this one So much more than Previous ones! This is the return of Nod and GDI and to me that makes it that much better!

It is amazing!! you need a radar sorta to see but to have mini map no power means no Mini map a little diff than previous C&C but I love it this one So much more than Previous ones! This is the return of Nod and GDI and to me that makes it that much better!

Especially the Aliens, makes me wonder if they are the same aliens that crashed-landed in the game, Tiberian Sun.

Hm, I did recently download the C&C3 demo. I'll try to install it and try it out this weekend. I've been dreaming of a RTS to adopt since Starcraft grew up and left the nest.

It is quality. It's a bit more fast paced than I like out of my RTSs (online matches are usually said and done in under 30 minutes. Usually closer to 15. I'm more for hour long battles). There are some connection issues, but I guess a patch is coming. Currently I'm having issues with the Comrade software that comes with it. But I might ditch that soon and return to Xfire. Speaking of which, how well does Xfire work with this for those who've tried it?

I run both Comrade and xfire. No problems right now I am one of the lucky ones.

It's a bit more fast paced than I like out of my RTSs (online matches are usually said and done in under 30 minutes. Usually closer to 15. [...]).
I can usually spend an hour or less on PC games in an evening, so that sounds great.

A quick request: For those of us who are playing, could we share our Comrade and/or Xfire IDs so we can keep track of each other or perhaps even get a match in here or there? I'm Dan12R on both (but I haven't installed Xfire since moving to Vista. If enough people are using it here, I'll probably bring it back).

Back