Coming back to Wow here

JonnyShogun

Hey guys, I'm getting back into Guild Wars pretty heavy with the Spirit of Elijah, but I want to get back into Wow too, was with a rp guild but want to join fellow Christians instead (due to various reasons, would be more comfortable mainly). Just trying to see what you all may need for the guild, either alliance or horde (can play and probably will play both sides actively, as well as remaining active in Guild Wars). Let me know what's needed in the way of Classes/professions (I've dabbled in them all) and I'll get back on and help out. Thanks!

I'm on Stonemaul as Andreus, Dwarven Hunter/Engineer/Miner. If there's something else needed a bit more, I don't mind making something else. Hope to catch up with you all online.

guild can probably use a few high lvl druids that play regularly. as far as trade skills go, go with whatever you like as we have a high lvl enchanter (melko and tailor) along with many blacksmiths/miners/skinners and a few leather workers(samuraji) so, thats just myoppion welcome aboard.

I may go ahead and make a NE Druid too, if that's needed...is there any need for alchemy/herbalism? I have most experience in that, was going to try something different with my Dwarf Hunter in Engineering.

i know myself i have 1 herb/alch, 1 miner skinner, 1 skinner/tailor, 1 enchanter/alch

both my alchs can do arcanite transmutes and my warrior needs gromsblood for his might rage potions ^_^

Gods_Peon said:
You say that as if we are into dwarf tossing or something!

We dont toss Dwarves around.... We toss "Hefty People" around, as thats what they like to be called.

We need more druids.

I'm rejoining WoW after a long absence. I may join up with y'all because my guild on Thunderlord is no longer existant....

Look for Vayl

Back