Coming back home :) I AM SORRY!! :(

Logos

Hard to say this but I AM SORRY for not being around alot lately for the past few months. I have been trying out other guilds...arrgg..and also I even went on a no game stint. Thinking ooohh it's taking away from God thingy, but in reality I was only putting a yoke around my kneck and causing me to carry a burden I did not have to carry. Anyways, long story after alot of prayer and thought I want to come home if I can. :) I love you guys, you are like my online family, and alot of you have become good friends who I have not talked to in forever and I am sorry for that too.

Andy

Ya Logos. Its all cool. We're gamers, we learn to deal with the unexpected head shots... Glad to see you back here! We still love you!

Hiya, dont think we've met.. but i have done a similar thing to yourselves. CGA is a great community and a good addition to your church family. I personally get a great deal from the friendship and stuff here, its not about the games much at all. A right heart is always welcome.

Thanks Tek :) Again I hope you know I am willing to help in any way you need me to (whether it be moderator, prayer forum, bible study forum, whatever..)

Solo,

I LOVE THE NAME! One of the great Biblical doctrines.

Back