Co-Guild Leader Nominations

Icthus

As most of you know currently Meli is serving as an interim Co-GL.

Her term was to last until Jan. 15th.

So, that means it is time to take nominations.

You can post nominations here or you can send them in game mail to me, Icthus.

And yes you can nominate any current Redeemed member. That person will then be contacted to see if they are interested in running. Then elections will follow.

Is there a list of people to pick from, like from those of which who have shown interest in helping?

In the meantime, I suggest Mirakle for co-leader.

I appreciate the nominations, but I have 2 main reasons why I need to decline being a GL.
1.) My wife is pregnant with 2 twin girls, this will impact my playing big time come April.
2.) Icthus is GL already and from my home church. I feel it might not be fair to have more then 1 GL come from our "local crew". Might get wierd bias that we don't want.

I appreciate the nominations, but I have 2 main reasons why I need to decline being a GL.
1.) My wife is pregnant with 2 twin girls, this will impact my playing big time come April.
2.) Icthus is GL already and from my home church. I feel it might not be fair to have more then 1 GL come from our "local crew". Might get wierd bias that we don't want.

;) eeks!!!

yeah that happened to be both times...

Boy turned into a girl
girl turned into a boy

go figure...

However, I am doubting they are wrong on this one. They have been quite careful.

I believe that Meli has done an outstanding job thus far, bringing our Bible in a year program to light is just one of the many new things on the horizon to be brought about from her! My nomination is for her.

its ok that the GM and other leaders are near each other, the goal is to move the entire guild to california anyways so we are all bound to be near each other.

Back