CNY Sign-up sheet

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
While we don't have everything yet, we will before Saturday at midnight. However, I will be asleep during at least 2 of the finales and I'd rather be asleep during 3 of them ;). I'll be able to get the rest of the finales after noon (PST) Sunday afternoon. So I'll need at least 3 volunteers. Note: all time are listed in PST

Sat. Midnight: Stc
Sun. 3am: Azuresun
Sun. 6am:
Sun. 9am:
Sun. Noon: Stc
Sun. 3pm: Stc
Sun. 6pm: Stc
Sun. 9pm: Stc
Sun Midnight: Stc

For those that aren't sure:
If you live in the Mountain Time Zone, add 1 hour.
If you live in the Central Time Zone, add 2 hours.
If you live in the Eastern Time Zone, add 3 hours.

Those who are available for those morning slots, you have my eternal gratitude and I will give you a ONE set of items ASAP. If, for some reason, you become unavailable to deliver the items please please PLEASE find a replacement or let me know, worse comes to worse I'll wake up a half hour every 3 hours. Thanks guys :)

~Stc

Last edited:
Yes, that's what I meant, my bad.

Ok great. All you'd need to do is hand out the items I give you to the chefs when they call it out. Just once. If you feel so inclined you could also advertise that the SoE Alliance is sponsoring dis 44.

Did I mention that you get free tokens for turning in items to the chefs?

Is it the American or International district 44? And it is the Shing Jae Monastary - right?

Yeah apparently, DRGN and some other guild are sponsoring the district as well, so be mindful when celebrating ;)

What a great opportunity to be a light in the darkness and show the love of God! I'm sure it is no coincidence that multiple guilds sponsored D44

I spoke with who I believe is their leader, Chef De Cuisine, and they have the next two time slots covered.

Last edited:
Back