Class Leader Election Time!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
First I would like to give everyone an idea as to what this particular position entails, as well as give everyone the opportunity to make their nominations before voting begins. Remember that we are looking for devoted, experienced individuals in their class that have shown much talent and helpfulness to others.

CLASS LEADER POSITION REQUIREMENTS\RESPONSIBILITIES:

The nominated individuals must have a toon of the class nominated for at 60 or above. This person must display a good knowledge of his\her class, as well as the willingness to help others grow and learn their own class roles\abilities. The people we are looking for should display some sort of leadership skill, ability to communicate easily with others and the desire to see others grow. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, helping give clear direction to others' questions concerning their class, being able to attend raids on a fairly consistent schedule, helping to dole out responsibilities to their class team in raids and helping leadership with certain decisions regarding direction of guild. Any nominated people are under the discretion of leadership throughout the nomination period, election process, and afterwards.

Positions needed:

Hunter -
Warrior -
Mage -
Priest -
Warlock -
Paladin -
Rogue -
Druid -
Shaman -

You may nominate yourself if you so wish to do so. Please use the listing above to make your nominations. We realize that Shaman class is an exception to the level 60 toon rule and are willing to take any person with a Shaman toon willing to invest time into researching and developing this area. Officers already holding positions may be nominated for these as long as they are willing and able to fulfill the duties of both roles.

Warlock- Baddwin
Pally- Tebran, Citgard
Priest- Quantam or Alhana
Druid- Walla
Shaman- T H Sale
Mage- Gnimish or Melko

These are the ones that first came to mind. Please do not be offended if you are not listed...

I don't know about the other classes, so I'm not going to mention them. We have a couple of great Paladins however. Mirakle, Julienne, and Tebran would be my first 3 choices.

I'm a little surprised at being mentioned for paladin leader, as short as my time at 60 has been. I'd vote for Mirakle if he thinks he can handle that on top of recruiting.

I'd also be willing to serve as the shaman leader, although I'd prefer one who'd played a shaman significantly on the Horde side...

Back