Civilization IV chapter?

diablodelmar

I'm new to ToJ, and I would dearly love to see a Civ4 chapter established, but I need support to do it (I'm told). Anyone agree that ToJ would be a better place with the addition of Civilization?

How can we set one up? Astrod00d do you own Civ4? If so than you would know how good it is! It is really a brilliant game.

So, lets try and get a chapter set up! We could be the staff for it!

Generally, there has to be a LOT of interest. There has been talk of making chapters based on genres such as RTS and Strategy games since the individual games don't usually do well as chapters. If a game isn't incredibly popular among many members, a chapter probably won't form. I'd suggest asking around and getting members to post interest and spark up some multiplayer games with people. You never know, it may take off.

I find people are reluctant to buy civ4 because it is TBS. If they would try it out then they would love it. I think Civilization is the best game series of all time.

If anyone would like to start a chapter with me than post your names on this thread. I take it Astrod00d and MeridianFlight have some interest already?

Back