City of Heroes

GotGoose?

If anyone has played the beta or can answer when they buy the game in a few days, please answer these questions.

1. Is it worth just playing for a certain number of months (like 6) because I don't want to spend 15$ a month for six months for nothing (90$).

2. And, does it get boring after a while?

Its unique. If you like games like Everquest or DAOC, but always wanted to play a superhero, check it out. Your first 30 days are covered in the purchase of the game. If you do get it, I'm playing on Virtue server. All MMORPGs have the chance of getting boring after a while. It depends on what you want to achieve out of it.

Cory

Hey thad, is it true that all you can do (for now) is just accepting missions and beating up the bad guys? If that's true, how long could you play before that gets dull?

And, is the free month based on a calender (even if you don't play) or does the number of hours you play subtract from that?
Is it:
30 days (free month) - 2 full days of actually playing time = 28 days left to play
or
30 days (free month) - 30 days (one month has gone by in realtime without me playing) = 0 days left?

From the time you put in your credit card information you have exactly 30 consecutive calander days to play for free. After 30 consecutive days, you start getting billed.

cory

Back