Chuck

tjguitarz

I just watched the season finale of Chuck. I can safely say that it is the greatest television show ever made.*

*This title was made vacant after the series finale of Battlestar Galactica.

What?! The season finale of Chuck was on!? I hope my dad recorded it. I love that show, it's so amazing! Did you hear that it is in financial trouble, and may not be coming back next season. Chuck, along with like 3 of my other favorite shows are all on the chopping block of getting axed. One already died..

What favorite shows are those? Mine are Chuck, The Unit, and Breaking Bad. I think all three are in financial trouble because they don't have the viewing audience they deserve. It's at times like these I curse the existence of reality TV...

I did just start watching a show called Eureka. It's a cute Sc-Fi show. Seems good so far! There are 3 seasons out so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Last edited:
My fav show is John Doe (hulu link for those lazy).

Eureka would be good, but they mixed up the cast too much in the second season (IMO whenever you switch casts it screws up a few episodes into suckage) throwing it into the same class as season 9 of stargate. Plus the annoying ECW ad that comes up near the end is very, very, very annoying.

The terminator series was pretty good, especially the last few episodes and this seasons finale. It got sidetracked a bit into mediocrity in the middle of this season, but it is definitely worth watching.

Well.. Monk is having its last season. They canceled Life on Mars already. Crusoe and Reaper are said to be on the list of worry.

According to Facebook I like: 24; Monk; Psych; Burn Notice; Crusoe; Spongebob; Chuck; Lie to Me; Castle; Reaper;

I can't remember them all the time so I have Facebook tell me :p

Back