Christmas Break team?

kraniac

If I started a ladder team to run for two or three weeks over Christmas break, how many people would be able to devote at least two nights a week to it? I'm trying to gauge interest here, because I'm pretty sure I'll have next to nothing to do over Christmas break, which means that I want to be on a UT ladder for *something*, even if it's just a dueling ladder. If I can get a team together, though... well, that would be super.

I'm gonna be polling LOB members too, so if there's interest on this side but not over there, we'll make it a TOJ team, and if there's interest from the LOB side but not over here, I'll make it a LOB team. If we can get both, it'll be a merger team.

Post if you're interested!

Heh, that's cool. I've got till the 27th before I start again, so we'll have to play a game or two while I'm off.

Ack...if I had actually been near my rig over the break and not with family, I would have been up for it, but alas.

New computer coming in the middle of the month = new hard drive = me back in business plus room to install UT vintage and ready to tackle UT2007's requirements :)

But I'll be gone for the month of February on vacation to Australia, so will have to fit as much as I can into the weeks leading up to my trip. :)

So, January is the month of UT, eh? I may have to put down my Wii Remote long enough to hop on and score a few frags. :)

10am to 11am EST. Blackbeard, Mighty Gerbil and I play some dm ut.
join in killerah or anybody, glad to see your around for a few days.

Yea, we'll even do up some Onslaught. :)
Rock rock on. :D

Now I just have to put Zelda: Twilight Princess and Final Fantasy XII down long enough to join an Onslaught server. /blush

Back