Christians playing Diablo 2

Caleb

Just say a Christian come's along and see's you
playing Diablo 2 and then call's you a heathen and
reject's you for playing Diablo 2, how do you Christian's
respond?

Your Lord and saviour accepted you despite your faults...why do you reject me? Have you so soon forgotten the parable of the servant who received favour from his master but went home and demanded payment from his servants without mercy? You hypocrite!

That is how I would respond
smile.gif

It's just a game, albeit a very long and enthralling game. Too long. An entire act of dying at the hands of gibbering midget natives. That was insane and trying. And when you quit, they all come back. Insane.
I couldn't believe I made it through.

What does it matter who says what? If you treat it as a game, play it. If a Christian calls you a heathen, it doesn't matter. Some people have funny ideas about what's acceptable or not. In the end, it's up to you on what you think is acceptable for a Christian walk, or if you care what a Christian thinks of you.

Gods_Peons had the best answer in my opinion. If the creator of the universe accepts me as who i am, faults in all, why should i care about what another creation thinks of me? By calling you a heathen for playing a game, he is effectively judging you... but thats another topic
smile.gif

And that was funny how?

Maybe now would be a good time to explain how using the monicker of "Silent Assasin" glorifies God and sets forth a good Christian image.

Back