Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Most of (if not nearly all) Christian gamers active in the CGA community live in North America. I was thinking there might be a need for Christian gaming groups in other regions, but I'm not (to my knowledge) familiar enough with Christian gamers outside of North America to make the claim with any confidence.

So where do you all live?

And do you all think there's a need for, say, Australian or a European Christian gaming groups?

Other: Alaska is outside the United States and isn't allied with Canada (AMF [Alaskan Moose Forces] have been battling the CMF [Canadian Moose Forces] for land control since 1973!), so I chose option that fit the most. I was going to choose Oceania because that sounded cool however.

Other: Alaska is outside the United States and isn't allied with Canada (AMF [Alaskan Moose Forces] have been battling the CMF [Canadian Moose Forces] for land control since 1973!), so I chose option that fit the most.
/facepalm

While I joke about Alaska being its own country/continent, this poll is serious business and Alaska is part of the US.

The three factors separating the choices presented in the poll are (1) latency, (2) language, and (3) time zones. Mexico is part of North America, but most residents speak Spanish. Most people in Australia (to my knowledge) speak English, but live thousands of miles away from the US.

I noticed ya din't have Appalachia listed, that is a country on it's own, living in another time.

I noticed ya din't have Appalachia listed, that is a country on it's own, living in another time.
It doesn't matter though. They don't have internet there. ;);)

Edit: I stand corrected. I heard they just got dial-up.

/ornery streak

Last edited:
Back