Christian Frag Doll?

Seraph

I need prayers because I'm going to be going for this job.

www.fragdolls.com

They are a group of girl gamers who are sponsored by Ubisoft. This is not only a dream job, but a way to reach other people and show God's love. I feel in my heart I have a great shot at this, but I only want it if it's in the Lord's plan.

Prayers Rock!
Sarah

I'll pray for you. I've seen them on the G4tv channel being interviewed hope you make it.

(how dare they replace all the good shows on Tech TV with a bunch of console heavy (nothing much wrong with consoles) shows)

Good luck and God bless! I truly hope you make it! But if you don't, don't get down about it. There will be other ways to do the Lord's work and this certainly won't be your last chance to be involved in the gaming industry! But I sincerely hope you do make it!

-Stormfury

Seraph said:

www.fragdolls.com

They are a group of girl gamers who are sponsored by Ubisoft. This is not only a dream job, but a way to reach other people and show God's love. I feel in my heart I have a great shot at this, but I only want it if it's in the Lord's plan.

Prayers Rock!
Sarah

Awesome! Hope you get it.

Awesome! I hope you get in, it would be great to see a fellow CGAite on TV or something.

[toj.cc]phantom said:
(how dare they replace all the good shows on Tech TV with a bunch of console heavy (nothing much wrong with consoles) shows)
yes, very fiendish indeed.

Seraph said:
Praying. :)

Seraph: I'm going to leave this thread here so we can discuss the increasing publicity for female gamers, but I'd like for you to create a new thread (even a copy and paste from your first post) in the Prayer Requests / Praise Reports Forum. I'd wager Litsafalda would appreciate it, too. ^^

Back