Christ centered Twitch stream

fuzzyspartan

Hello everyone I go by fuzzyspartan and I am and avid watcher of twitch gaming streams. Im sure a lot of you know what this is but for those of you who do not, you go there to watch people play video games. I have been playing video games my whole life and I have been a follower of Christ for just as long. While watching a streamer one day I realized that there are no Christ centered twtich streams. This is what I want to make. I want a place where other Christians can come and speak freely about Christ without fear of prosecution, also I want it to be a place where everyone can come and experience the love of Christ from us as Christians. Where we would accept everyone without judgement and over time show others the way through Chirst by shairing his love for everyone. I have a twitter where you can contact me at @Spartanfuzzy. Also you can follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/fuzzyspartan. If you have any questions I will be back on here to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading all of that,
God Bless

Feb 22, 2016Report

Yeah I checked out your twitch page once but you weren't streaming then. I'll try to catch you sometime but it will be random if I do :) .

I thank you for taking the time to look at my page. Im sorry I wasnt on then, work tends to get in the way haha. You can always check out my past broadcasts for a few min to see if you like my channel. Also if you follow me on twitter, @spartanfuzzy, I always send out a message a few min before I stream, about 30 min. Again thank you for trying to catch me live.

Back