Check out my video (not game related)

What do you think?

I think...<silly kidding alert>

1. That is the most epic Dog frolicking video I've ever watched or possibly the only.
2. That when you take the leash off the Dog that was wearing t-shirts and pants you should be really careful. That breed can be troublesome.
3. That there is a dark side to Apple proliferating easy to use video editing software .
4. That after watching that video I reallllllllly want to ask you the question ahem "who let the dogs out?" sorry I'm bad. I just had to say it I'm weak.

</end sillyness> :p

Seriously speaking it was edited well enough if that's what you are asking :). Maybe the music is a bit to deep sounding for the subject matter but then Rob Thomas was inspired to write Little Wonders while taking his dog for a walk so I think I get the vibe you are going for :) .

P.S. I tried to look at your website but I could not get it to load. It's highly possible it's a problem on my end though as my computer is a little fruity right now.

P.P.S If your video is not Game related and you want more feedback you may want to post in the general toj forums or the general cga forums. Nothing wrong with posting here though if you only want your FF buddies and maybe some weirdo forum lurkers like this one Gerbil guy... >.> <.< :p .

Last edited:
It was entertaining...not my thing...dogs that is, but it held my attention through the entire thing, which isn't very common... Congratz! And good video, +1 like :D

P.S. Behind you!!! ...at least...always be looking there...the Gerbil is always watching... >.>

Last edited:
I thought it was very good... Looks like the doggies had a lot of fun!!! and your little boy is adorable as well... Makes me want to go see the dog park.... just make sure you watch your step!!! :)

I think...<silly kidding alert>

1. That is the most epic Dog frolicking video I've ever watched or possibly the only.
2. That when you take the leash off the Dog that was wearing t-shirts and pants you should be really careful. That breed can be troublesome.
3. That there is a dark side to Apple proliferating easy to use video editing software .
4. That after watching that video I reallllllllly want to ask you the question ahem "who let the dogs out?" sorry I'm bad. I just had to say it I'm weak.

</end sillyness> :p

Seriously speaking it was edited well enough if that's what you are asking :). Maybe the music is a bit to deep sounding for the subject matter but then Rob Thomas was inspired to write Little Wonders while taking his dog for a walk so I think I get the vibe you are going for :) .

P.S. I tried to look at your website but I could not get it to load. It's highly possible it's a problem on my end though as my computer is a little fruity right now.

P.P.S If your video is not Game related and you want more feedback you may want to post in the general toj forums or the general cga forums. Nothing wrong with posting here though if you only want your FF buddies and maybe some weirdo forum lurkers like this one Gerbil guy... >.> <.< :p .

haha, awesome review, thank you for that. :)

Yeah I only spent 2.5 hours on that video from the time I took the memory card out of my digital camera until I was uploading the exported video to YouTube. Could have spent more time on it but it was already 12:30 and I had to get up at 4am :D

P.S. I had a payment issue on the website... It's back now. I need to improve that site a lot though lol.

Last edited:
Back