Character Names

Esh

What is everyone going to be called?

Edit: I guess one other thing for referance would be your Aim/Yim/MSN name...just for easy access.

hehe, I'm still being queued.

I plan on creating a human guy, er, I mean paladin named Russel. See ya there...in a couple hours lol

lol... queued as well...
rock.gif

Name: Esh
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter

Aim: theesh02
yim: theesh02
msn: the_esherick@yahoo.com

I finally got on after weeks of waiting...hehe

Name: Russel
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

Right now I'm hearthed in Goldshire/Elwynn and can easily group up with most of you (except night elves, they're a real pain in the rear to get to..lol).
I should be on tomorrow night around 8 o'clock central time. Because of our zone differences (namely night elves and teldrassil in mind) everyone should level up to about 8 or 9, and then we'll meet up and do Loch Modan, Westfall, and possibly even Darkshore together.

I think the first instance we'll be doing is the Deadmines...I can't wait!!

Considering it takes about two hours or so to get to level 10, it's really not a big deal. Plus, Teldrassil IMO is the funnest and easiest starting area comparatively. I will try to be on tomorrow night on my human paladin and catch up with you guys. Name will be Calixte.

We wont be home till about 8pm est. But if the server will let us in I'll be playing a gnome mage named Jazmina and bled will play a dwarf paladin named bled in some form heh. hope to see you all tonight. Do we have a guild name yet?

I'll see what i can do about getting to either stormwind or iron forge ASAP.. its a pain being a nightelf sometimes

I'm creating a Night Elf Druid soon, so you could consider playing an alt until I get on with the Druid. I'll probably create him later in the week, or even into next week.

Guild name is "God's Peons" or something to that extent. Make sure you meet up with Bowser to sign the guild charter.

Esh, we will all be creating NE alts so no need to worry about getting your character to the human lands. Mine is a priest named Arlais and I will be playing her whenever everyone else starts with their night elves.

I feel honoured :sheepish

Server: Illidian
Name:  Darolyn
Race: Human
Class: Warlock

(Name may change...I've got a line on a Collectors edition)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Weazel @ Nov. 25 2004,3:23)]Guild name is "God's Peons" or something to that extent. Make sure you meet up with Bowser to sign the guild charter.

Esh, we will all be creating NE alts so no need to worry about getting your character to the human lands. Mine is a priest named Arlais and I will be playing her whenever everyone else starts with their night elves.
That was a secret until I could talk to God's Peon (the person) and until we got the new website up!

lol
tounge.gif

alright i couldn't resist this game anymore, so i've gotten it a week earlier..

anyways i'm a ne hunter..and name is stoopeed...

Already been in on the fun....enjoying it immensly. Big thanks go out to those who have taken the time to show\learn me some things. (Bowser, Exo)
For those of you who don't know:

Character name: Fjorboug
Class: Warrior
Race: Dwarf
Contact Info: ICQ = 39331740
MSN = Fjorboug
AIM = Fjorboug
Yahoo! = bbv40020

Heya,

Wasn't sure where to post this but this seems like the place.  I have created a few characters on Illidian but the one I am starting out with is a rogue gnome by the name of Baddisock.  
smile.gif
  So, hope to see you on.  I'm going to try to level a bit.  For Gnomeregan!  
tounge.gif

Stephen

ps.  On a side note I think I have my two boys talked into giving Illidian a try.  Time will tell.  
wink.gif

Back