CGA forum skin

rizz

I notice the confusion with the black and white text. This is down to ppl using the standard ikonboard skin and/or the cga skin.

One reason i dont use the CGA skin is that it has some odd buttons that arent changed (check toj forums) and have the old white button with a nasty border..

Could the person who made the skin sort that out or email me with how i can make new buttons for the skin...

i did the general look of the board but i had no part in the skins nor do i know where to activate them.. heheh
i do see a few buttons in the toj forums with the nasty pixelation and i'll get tek to sub them out

Alrighty. Fixed the CGA skin. Let me know if it worked.
smile.gif

EDIT: If anyone would like to help modify the current Christian Gamers Alliance IkonBoard skin or create a new one, please e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org. We're always in need of talented graphic designers.

biggrin.gif

The CGA forum skin source files are now available for download.

For more information on creating and editing Ikonboard skins, please visit iKonboard Skins and IB Hackers.

If you are interested in updating the CGA forum skin, please download this package, look through it, and submit any modifications to tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org

Okay. I've disabled the text color choice section of the user control panels. This means all new posts should be posted in black text. If they're not, well, then, I'll figure something else out. ^_^;;

If you find a quality Ikonboard skin that you would like to see installed on the CGA forums, please e-mail it to webmaster AT cgalliance DOT org. Until I appoint a webmaster, all e-mail in that account comes to me. Even though I'm still on broadband, please don't spam that account with every Ikonboard skin you can find. -_- Only send the best!

When I install new skins, I'll post news in our News and Announcements forum, so keep an eye out.

After some attempts at redoing the skin i gave up
sad.gif

You cant check it until its uploaded so there is virtually no room to fiddle about with it. You have to get it all correct first time.. which i rarely do..

Steal someone elses skin
cool.gif

Back