Candy: what's your favorite?

SuN

Hey guys/gals,

I'm running fundraisers in my classroom to raise money for the ToJ CS Server. My students are 16-18 year olds, and mostly guys.

What's the best candy to sell? What do you think sells best to this population? Or... do you have any other suggestion for goodies to sell instead of candy? (chocolate maybe?)

Post up, please. The more suggestions, the better!
tounge.gif

ok i am 18 so heres my thing.
Snickers
M&M's
Thin Mint Girlscout cookies
tounge.gif
rock.gif

Bagels( or Beagels)
and just about any other GOOD food that DUDEs like
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

what? HOW CAN YOU RAISE ONE CANDY OVER ANOTHER!?!?!?! All so good... must eat all..... errr, did I mention that before I became really skinny I was really fat?

I think Sour Patch Kids would sell very well. I sold some candy in High School and that was my biggest sale. That, and Reese's Peanut Butter cups. You can't go wrong with those two. Of course, almost all candy bars are good, so it would be hard to choose!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 03 2003,12:23)]ok i am 18 so heres my thing.
Snickers
M&M's
Thin Mint Girlscout cookies  
tounge.gif

rock.gif

Bagels( or Beagels)
and just about any other GOOD food that DUDEs like
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
snickers do seem to be popular..... but they shall never compare to the power of the babyruth! EW RA

Well, you would probably make more money selling pure doses of sugar...but in the meantime, i've found that the classic Baby Ruth/100 Grand combo works well.

top Halloween favorites:

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Twix
Snickers
Nestle Crunch bars

hey, good job for fundraiz0ring *highz0r ph1ve*

Ok ya gotta sell like Mountain Dew or something like that. Or if you wanna support the server for a while sell something highly addictive and expensive(other then caffiene). ^_~

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ April 04 2003,6:29)]if you wanna support the server for a while sell something highly addictive and expensive
80o TOE IS A DRUG DEALER......

Back