Cancelled!

BluBarry

ironically with 3.1 comming out today, my wow account expired this morning. I would keep playing but i dont really have the money to spend on a video game right now.

I am trying to find a job and wow... it sucks... but need be, can not justify putting money toward WoW when i dont have money comming in right now.

I will be back in both WoW And WAR when I am once again... employed.

To the 3 people that will miss me, see ya soon!

BluBarry,
Nathan

I think the list is more than 3 Blu...you are selling yourself short there! Miss ya and hope to see you soon!

Hey, Blu - who will I get to do my late night crafting now??? Miss you? I am mad at you. Well.... not mad, and I will miss you...

I have no doubt that you will be back. God will help you find the job that is right for you. Will miss ya! God bless and treat that lady of yours to a nice foot massage... she'd be impressed.

ironically with 3.1 comming out today, my wow account expired this morning. I would keep playing but i dont really have the money to spend on a video game right now.

I am trying to find a job and wow... it sucks... but need be, can not justify putting money toward WoW when i dont have money comming in right now.

I will be back in both WoW And WAR when I am once again... employed.

To the 3 people that will miss me, see ya soon!

BluBarry,
Nathan

Hey... I see more than three peeps :p

We will be here when you come back my friend!! Prayin you find that Job too
Dont be a stranger We always need spam on these forums or everyone goes crazy.. you know how Redeemed is about their spam :D

at this point flame... I am looking for anything, now that this semester is pretty much over... I need a job... :(

Back