CAN YOU COUNT TO SEVEN? WE CAN

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Another year and another one full of blessings and praises as well as those bumps along the way. No one could ever ask for a child like this precious little girl that He gave to us and the true blessing she has been to us. I try every year to take a few moments to remember to sing His praises for one of the most wonderful gifts He could have ever given us. I am a "heavenly mother" blessed many times over both before and since this little miracle we have. She still amazes us every day with the love and compassion and just the crazy things she comes up with and how she can just be.

While finding last years post to keep things linked, I honestly cannot add more to my feelings than what I posted there.......just a whole other year full of the same things, feelings, and blessings along the way. We still have some firsts like when we moved to CT for a bit and she got to see and play in snow. Many repeats of things she loves to do and a few extra additions.

Last year's post including a link to the beginning of this journey.........God really gave me the correct words last year to express how good He really is.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?47021-6-PRECIOUS-YEARS-AND-COUNTING-PRAISE-REPORT

We still really appreciate all of the prayers, well wishes, and sung praises along the way.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Wow. Has it really been 7 years already? That blows my mind.

So blessed to read this and have been a part of the community when we first learned of your great news. :)

Back