Can some people help our chapter?

Flashon

Ok I'd really like to let this chapter survive, but we need more people to actually become more active and all.. I will stay as a leader, and a website maker and I'd appreciate any help that'll make SC chatper go full boost again.

U guys can email me at al4song@hanmail.net or u cna contact Rizz for more info.

Thanks
Albert (SC chapta leader/website maker)

Position available
I can't tkae 3 jobs at once :p i need a news reporter and a recruiter if possible

Flash - Send an e-mail to tek7 AT toj DOT cc to remind me and I'll stand in as a temporary chapter recruiter.

Cool I will thanks Tek, I'd appreciate any other helps if possible
biggrin.gif

I WANTED to help this chapter...but no one seemed interested and so I joined another clan...
mad.gif

Um, I don't think it's possible to misunderstand lack of interest. I mean, nobody is in the christian channel, and any anyone who tries to ressurect this chapter gets met with blank stares. -_-

I hear your point, but as long as there are people who wants to help, and want this chapter to be active again, we will, if not, at least i'll do my best to revive the chapter again.

That'd be great Joelius! Any of these help won't require full-time work.

Our Current Staffs are...
Leader-Me
Co-leader-Dead_Aim
Recruiter-Tek7, may need more
Web designer-Me

We may need a map maker, Teams Coordinator, and maybe a Tourney organizer.. I think Tourney organizer is good for now since Dead_Aim and I can handle those. But any of our staffs are lil week in map making. I have some experience and made some maps, but i could use some help. Teams Coordinator will definitely be needed as long as people want to participate.

Map maker's job is basically creating maps, using scripts in the Campaign editor and all those. It's a tough job, but i hav a patch/upgrade editor which allows more fun and crazy things such as stacked minerals/vespine gas and scan spray new powerups such as mineral chunks and vespine tank/orb/sac

Teams Coordinator is organizing teams and all those things. I think Dead_Aim and i hav stuffs full on our bak so we'd appreciate your helps. Atleast 1-3 Teams Coordinators are possible and if you'd like to take the job, PM me or Dead_Aim. We can contact rizz to put u up in staff listing and edit your profile details. Teams Coordinators do not require full-time work, and it won't need any thinkings or nothin like those stuffs.
*Maximum ammount of people in teams will probably 4 since u can't play with people more then 8 total (which will be filled up by other team that you are facing)

Thanks for the offer Joelius, and any other help will be appreciated as well
biggrin.gif

I think I'll take the map maker job!!!  
biggrin.gif

In the past ive made a really good 4 player map called desert storm...  I spent hours on and it was absolutley perfect, equal bases for all players... BUT THEN I GOT A VIRUS AND LOST IT!!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

I started remaking it a while back and its about half-way done but I lost interest in it... Im gonna work on it tonite...If u wanna see it as a tryout or something let me know
cool.gif
 btw my aim is JoeliusCzar89

awesome i'll be great help to our chapter
biggrin.gif
dun worry i'll be helpin map makin as well. :p I never thought a map maker would be taken so easily
biggrin.gif

Cool, I just finished redoing my map, me and my friend are gonna go test it out.
biggrin.gif
Do we tell rizz about this or is it just assumed? In other words: is it an official position?

Thanks flash, im glad I could help keep sc alive...I couldnt stand watching the Starcraft chapter die after how much I used to be into the game.
smile.gif

I've notified rizz already. as soon as your name is up on the Staff Listing page in ToJ link then your officially the map maker of our chapter!

question: If you could, could u construct a try-out map for the teams? i'm tryin to contruct couple teams if people are interested, but i think we'll need a map to test whether he is in or not (and for some fun too :p)

Thanks (i'll be contructing my own as well, but i thought couple different tryout maps would be funner :p)

Flash

I sent an email to you with my map attached. Its a good map but its only 4 player...

Need anything specific let me know... I'll do my best to come up with something.

Now I need some sleep for work tomorow....

Ok I sent it to the email u had on the roster, and that failed, I just sent it to that email you posted and it worked, sorry bout that.

LOL sry.. but anothe error.. theres no attachment!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
hehe it's ok i can wait but it seems like a good map. I like the name, Desert Storm
laugh.gif

Go ahead and e-mail it to me, too:

tek7 AT toj DOT cc

I'll upload it to the Tribe of Judah files section as soon as possible. Be sure to include a title, description, author's alias, and author's e-mail address!

Back