Camelot sermons

Gyllis

I will try to post the log of our services, here...if I do not have a log, I shall try to post my notes, if I have them.

May the word of God bless you.

I believe this was my first sermon. There is a segment of the log missing, so I will post my notes as well.

*** Chat Log Opened: Tue Nov 26 19:28:15 2002

[19:28:49] @@You yell, "The book of Romans...chapter 5, verses 6 - 11"
[19:30:18] @@You yell, "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die"
[19:30:53] @@You yell, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."
[19:31:39] @@You yell, "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the"
[19:31:41] @@You yell, "atonement"
[19:32:23] @@You yell, "Now, I must ask...how many would die for an enemy?"
[19:32:39] @@<Maharg raises his hand.>
[19:33:13] @@You yell, "How many would die for someone who is unrighteous...one whom you believe is undeserving of saving?"
[19:33:42] @@<Maharg raises his hand>
[19:34:01] @@You yell, "Christ did not die for those who are righteous...those who are free of sin...for who IS free of sin?"
[19:34:10] @@<Aijalon can't remember anyone in Albion ever dying to save a Troll...or any other Mid.>
[19:34:14] @@<Maharg lowers his hand>
[19:34:50] @@<Jazmina smiles at Maharg>
[19:34:56] @@You yell, "Christ once said that 'whoever is free of sin cast the first stone'"
[19:35:03] @@<Aijalon pauses deeply in thought...>
[19:35:53] @@You yell, "Christ meant that no one is free of sin...so, therefore, why would God hate sinners? If all people on this Earth sinned, then that would mean that God hated all Men"
[19:36:27] @@You yell, "Christ was God's ultimate example of his agape love"
[19:37:46] @@You yell, "Many before me and after me who have preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ have preached that God hates sinners and all should turn away from sin...attempting to scare those unsaved to Christ"
[19:38:11] @@You yell, "But I must tell you that we should not attempt to scare people...for that only turns them away"
[19:38:40] @@You yell, "God loved us, even when we were weak and ungodly, so why shouldn't we share that love with others who are the same"
[19:39:23] @@You yell, "We must not condemn those who sin, but love them...show them that we understand for we were once lost in sin"
[19:40:17] @@You yell, "and for those who do condemn others...Christ not only talked about casting the first stone, but also said to not pick at the splinter in one's eye before picking out the plank in our own eye"
[19:40:36] @@You yell, "We must first look at ourselves before judging others"
[19:41:22] @@You yell, "Even as Christians, we are not free from sin...we may be free from the death that sin brings...but sin still comes into our lives...we are still tempted (even as Christ was in the wilderness)"
[19:42:02] @@You yell, "and at times are human bodies take over and we submit to that tempation...but does that mean we are not still Christians and saved by God's grace?"
[19:42:14] @@You yell, "are=our"
[19:42:32] @@<Gyllis shuffles through the parchment>
[19:42:41] @@<Gyllis looks down at the parchment>
[19:42:58] @@You yell, "Later on in Paul's letter to the Romans...chapter 8, verses 35 - 39"
[19:43:53] @@You yell, "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril or sword? As it is written, For they sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter"
[19:44:26] @@You yell, "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,"
[19:44:47] @@You yell, "Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
[19:45:06] @@<Gyllis looks out at everyone>
[19:45:31] @@You yell, "Paul says, here, that NOTHING can separate us from the love God gave us"
[19:45:49] @@You yell, "nothing can separate us from Christ"
[19:46:28] @@You yell, "We face death everyday...and I am sure that many of us here can attest to that as we defend our realm from monsters and those from other realms"
[19:46:50] @@You yell, "But even death hath no power over our salvation"
[19:47:11] @@You yell, "Even spiritual death brought to us by sin"
[19:47:58] @@You yell, "when Christ died...three days later he conquered death and arose from the grave..so it is with us when we accept Jesus Christ as our savior..we conquer that spiritual death"
[19:48:29] @@You yell, " aye...even Paul says that 'we are more than conquerors through him that loved us'"
[19:49:23] @@You yell, "Even though we may face mortal death each and every day...we must know that that spiritual death that sin brings has no power over the love of our Lord Jesus Christ"
[19:50:25] @@You yell, "for those who do not know the love of Jesus Christ, remember what I had to say today...that God loves even you...no matter what you have done in your life...for we, as humans, have all sinned and all sins are equal in the eyes of God..."
[19:50:52] @@You yell, "no sin is too big to have power of our salvation"
[19:51:00] @@You yell, "all me must do is accept Jesus Christ"
[19:51:32] @@You yell, "and if anyone out there wishes to learn more about our Lord Jesus...you may come to me after the service, and I will gladly talk to you about Hm"
[19:51:35] @@You yell, "Him"
[19:51:56] @@You yell, "Now, I will conclude with the prayer that Paul wrote to the Ephesians"
[19:52:03] @@<Gyllis shuffles through his parchments>
[19:52:11] @@<Gyllis reads from the parchment>
[19:52:25] @@You yell, "Ephesians chapter 3, verses 16 - 19"

-----

[19:54:20] @@You yell, "May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God""
[19:55:34] @@You yell, "So, be in prayer...follow Christ...do his will and show his love to others...don't preach about condemnation...but about his Love...the love that he had for us, and the forgiveness that God gives to us each day as we walk in our daily lives"
[19:55:37] @@You yell, "let us pray"
[19:55:42] @@<Gyllis bows his head in prayer>
[19:55:46] @@<Aijalon bows >
[19:55:55] @@<Jazmina bows her head quietly>
[19:55:57] @@<Cammandus bows his head>
[19:56:00] @@<Cydry boe=ws head>
[19:56:16] @@<Legara bows her head>
[19:57:20] @@You yell, "Heavenly father...I pray to you, this day, that we can all show the love and compassion to others that thou has showed us...and if anyone, here, does not know your love and mercy...that they will turn to you and share with us your love..."
[19:57:38] @@You yell, "your unconditional love...that frees us from the spiritual death that sin brought to us"
[19:58:44] @@You yell, "For as Adam brought sin into our world and bound us by it...we know that Christ came to free us from it...and we thank you for that salvation...in Jesus's name I pray...Amen"
[19:58:56] @@Maharg says, "Amen!"
[19:58:57] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[19:59:01] @@Cammandus says, "amen"
[19:59:01] @@Legara says, "amen"
[19:59:07] @@Aijalon yells, "Amen."
[19:59:10] @@Colbi says, "amen"
[19:59:49] @@Maharg sends, "Excellent job!"
[19:59:58] @@You yell, "I pray that all will take God's message to heart...and may you have a great week"
[20:00:24] @@You yell, "don't let others get you down...for nothing has power over us as Christians"
[20:00:27] Jazmina claps at you!
[20:00:28] Colbi claps!
[20:00:32] @@You yell, "don't let anything get you down"
[20:00:52] @@You yell, "you all are dismissed"

The Love of God

Romans 5:6 – 11
Letter from Paul to the Romans.

“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.”

- Who would die for an enemy?

- Who did God die for?

- God showed his love for us by sending Christ to die for sinners.

- Now, who are the sinners?

- Everyone is a sinner. No matter what one has done, they are still a sinner.

- How about one who has accepted Christ as their savior and sinned?

Romans 8:35 – 39

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: ‘For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.’ No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

- Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ.

- Even death, which we face everyday, has no power over our salvation.

- Just as Christ died for our sins and conquered death, so it is with us when we accept Jesus Christ as our savior.

- We are not delivered from the death of our mortal bodies, but delivered from the spiritual death that sin bring to us.

- So the spiritual death that sin brings does not have power over the love of Christ.

- So I leave with a prayer…the same prayer that Paul made for the Ephesians

Ephesians 3:16-19

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

December 10, 2002
(Services were cancelled for the 3rd due to lack of attendance)

[19:22:22] @@You yell, "I would like to read to you from the Gospel of John..."
[19:22:41] @@You yell, "chapter 1, verses 6 through 9"
[19:23:07] @@You yell, "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe."
[19:23:27] @@You yell, "He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world"
[19:23:38] @@<Gyllis looks out at everyone>
[19:24:53] @@You yell, "As we listen to John's words, we want to make sure we know what the Light is...the Light is Jesus Christ...our Lord and Savior"
[19:25:19] @@You yell, "for those who are lost...who don't have Christ...they are in darkness"
[19:26:13] @@You yell, "like roaming through the Catacombs or the Burrows without a torch in sight"
[19:26:40] @@You yell, "if we remember being a child, as some of us wish we still were "
[19:26:44] @@<Gyllis chuckles >
[19:27:48] @@You yell, "we might remember being scared of the dark...we would have someone light a candle, much like those next to me, to fight away the darkness"
[19:28:39] @@You yell, "Jesus being the Light of the world, is similar"
[19:29:32] @@You yell, "For those who are lost...who are in spiritual darkness, Jesus will wipe away all the fears and worries of their lives, if they would accept Him"
[19:31:29] @@You yell, "John was chosen to bear witness to the one who would come....the one who was the Christ, the Messiah that all of Israel was looking forward to"
[19:32:02] @@You yell, "Like John, we are all chosen to tell of Christ's return"
[19:32:29] @@<Gyllis shuffles through his parchment>
[19:32:51] @@You yell, "in the gospel of Matthew, chapter 5, verses 15-16..."
[19:33:26] @@You yell, "Matthew says "You are the light of the world. A city situated on a hill cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, but rather on a lampstand, and it gives light for all who are in the house."
[19:33:52] @@You yell, "In the same way, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.""
[19:34:30] @@You yell, "When we choose Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we gain that light that Christ gives."
[19:35:14] @@You yell, "Now, would we light a lamp and cover it up? What good would that do?"
[19:35:34] @@<Gyllis points to the candles next to him>
[19:35:46] @@You yell, "Look at these candles...they are on a lampstand to give light to all of this cathedral"
[19:36:14] @@You yell, "They are raised up high, for all to see"
[19:36:58] @@You yell, "the same goes for us...we must carry that light...not hide it, but hold it up high...let everyone see that light so that they may see who Jesus Christ is"
[19:37:22] @@<Rachelina nods her head in agreement with Gyllis>
[19:38:25] @@You yell, "Now imagine if we were all to light our torches...even in the darkest parts of a dungeon...imagine how much brighter that would be"
[19:39:02] @@You yell, "We are to work together to share the gospel of Christ"
[19:39:33] @@You yell, "just as the body needs all of its parts...so it is with the body of Christ...us..all Christians"
[19:40:22] @@You yell, "and the more people who accept Christ, the brighter this world gets...as they each share that light with others"
[19:40:44] @@You yell, "However, no one can accept the Light, if they do not know of it"
[19:40:57] @@<Gyllis shuffles back through his parchments>
[19:41:09] @@You yell, "Back to the Gospel of John...chapter 6, verse 44"
[19:41:45] @@You yell, "the words of Christ Himself...'No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.'"
[19:42:25] @@You yell, " Christ said that no one could go to the Father God if they are not drawn to Him"
[19:42:39] @@You yell, "By sharing the Light, the gospel of Jesus Christ, God is using us to draw them to Him"
[19:42:57] @@You yell, "as I said before, we are chosen to bear witness...to share that Light with all those around us"
[19:43:11] @@You yell, "we must share that gospel with all who will hear"
[19:43:32] @@<Gyllis folds up his parchments and places them in a pouch>
[19:44:14] @@You yell, "For anyone here, tonight, who doesn't have that Light, or feel that that Light has dimmed for them and want to talk about it..please feel free to come to me...I will glady listen and pray with you..."
[19:44:46] @@You yell, "for those who have the Light...please pass that Light on..."
[19:45:02] @@You yell, "it's something that is free...it doesn't cost any gold or silver"
[19:45:13] @@You yell, "and as we pass it on..it doesn't fade"
[19:45:46] @@You yell, "I again, must thank all of you who attended, tonight..."
[19:45:56] Rachelina claps at you!
[19:46:01] Bleniel claps!
[19:46:04] Parali salutes you.
[19:46:04] Zigafus cheers at you!
[19:46:06] @@You yell, "I pray that you will take the words spoken from the Gospels with you and take them to heart"
[19:46:27] @@You yell, "Cammodias...would you mind dismissing us in prayer?"
[19:46:33] @@Cammodias says, "sure"
[19:46:43] @@<Gyllis bows his head in prayer>
[19:46:43] @@Cammodias says, "Father God..."
[19:46:50] @@<Bleniel bowshead >
[19:46:54] @@<Rachelina bows her head quietly>
[19:47:45] @@Cammodias says, "thank you for Your word. Thank you for its truth and that it is our light in this world, while we are here...."
[19:48:46] @@Cammodias says, "I pray that you would bless Your word which Gyllis spoke to our minds and hearts and that we would live it out in our lives each day."
[19:49:05] @@Cammodias says, "Im Jesus's name I pray , amen."
[19:49:11] @@Bleniel says, "Amen"
[19:49:11] @@Rachelina says, "amen"
[19:49:12] @@You yell, "Amen"
[19:49:17] @@Zigafus says, "amen"
[19:49:26] @@You yell, "thank you for coming out, tonight, and may the Light shine on"

January 7, 2003
(Back from Christmas Break...forgot to make chat log, so here's my notes)

FAITH

In times of war, such as these, we may wonder where God is. How can someone have faith in a God who lets people die and suffer through sickness, war, and other tribulations that come our way. However, I say to you, that these things are what faith is all about.

Matthew 6:25-34

“25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.“

Jesus speaks, here, of worrying…worrying about things to come.

When Jesus speaks of the birds, about how they do not worry about finding food, for God provides for them, he wanted us to look at them and compare ourselves to them. Of course, we may feel that we are more important than these birds. If that is the case, then why wouldn’t God feed us, if he would feed the birds.

The same is true for the lilies. Jesus, here, may have been speaking of a certain flower called a day lily. A day lily’s span of life is only one day. If God is going to take care of a flower that is only going to be around for just a day, why not us?

Then one may ask…but I have food, clothes, shelter…so what importance is this message that Jesus speaks? But I ask, are there any needs in your life? Any worries? As I spoke before of war, we may worry about loved ones and friends dying in battle. We want their protection. Though some may die, should we give up faith in God? Did he not fulfill his promise to give us our needs? No.

Look at the lilies. These flowers have only a life span of one day. It is what God had intended. The same goes for us. God has a set time for us on this Earth. It’s up to us to have faith in God enough for Him to make the best of that life. When we lose a loved one, or come across things that we don’t understand in life…aren’t those the best times to have faith? I once heard a story about a man who lost a son in war. When asked why he had faith, he replied that it was the only thing keeping him alive.

If we let ourselves become worried about our lives, about the things around us, then we burden ourselves with needless weight. We must have faith in God, and give those worries to him, so that we won’t be encumbered and our lives fall.

How do we do this? Jesus says in verse 33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Think back to the lilies. If we want to seek the day lily, how would we know which flower it was? Wouldn’t we have to study and learn about them? So it is the same with God’s kingdom. If we are to seek it, then we must study about it. Read God’s word and listen to what people, whom God sent, have to say about it.

And in closing, Jesus states in verse 34, “Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.“ Why should we worry about the next day or the day thereafter? We should be focused on the present and what it holds for us. When I play a tune on my instruments, I do not focus on the end of the song, but where I am at in the music. If I focus on the end, or the next chorus, then I will surely stumble through the song. This is not to say that we should not concern ourselves with the future. We should not have a care in the world about it, but not to worry about it. My music, again, for example, I may look at the next bar or two to know where I am going, or pay attention to cues to tell me how to play or where to go next. But I do not worry about them. I do not look so into the future and worry about how I’m going to get there. I stay in the present, focusing on it, and preparing myself for what is to come.

So I ask that as you leave this place, that you not worry about what tomorrow may bring, but prepare yourselves in faith by studying God’s word, and by prayer to Him…trusting in Him to get you through.

January 14, 2003
(Some may remember this as the service with the ones making fun of us, though I omitted the dialogue. We must remember that some may not understand God and all that He does, but we must still share our love with them and not let their words get to us.)

[19:23:20] @@You say, "Peace from our Lord Jesus Christ"
[19:23:52] @@You say, "Last week I talked about faith, and how we should trust God through all our trials and tribulations, this week, I will expand on that a little"
[19:24:35] @@<Gyllis pulls out a piece of parchment from his pouch>
[19:25:10] @@You say, "Let me begin by reading out of the New Testament, Romans Chapter 5, verses 1 through 5"
[19:25:54] @@<Yezo reads along in her family bible.>
[19:26:05] @@You say, "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God"
[19:27:01] @@You say, "And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance, character, and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the"
[19:27:09] @@You say, "Holy Spirit who was given to us"
[19:27:45] @@<Gyllis pulls out another piece of parchment>
[19:28:22] @@You say, "in a letter written by James, these same words appear...faith, perseverance"
[19:29:11] @@You say, "James says in his letter, in chapter 1, 'Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."
[19:29:36] @@You say, "James says it is joyful to face trials....many of us don't think trials are joyful...we feel them as a burden"
[19:30:32] @@You say, "why is it a joy? James goes on to say 'Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything'"
[19:31:48] @@You say, "through FACING our trials, we grow in maturity as well as in faith"
[19:32:48] @@You say, "on down in James's letter, he says 'Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him'"
[19:32:58] @@You say, "God will bless us when we go through these trials"
[19:33:36] @@You say, "Our lives aren't meant to be easy...God lets us go through trials and tribulations to grow"
[19:34:15] @@You say, "Back to the book of Romans"
[19:34:21] @@<Gyllis shuffles his parchment>
[19:35:15] @@You say, "It is written that we 'also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character, and character, hope"
[19:36:02] @@You say, "so through all our trials, we must have faith in God, trust in Him to get us through, and because of that we will develop that perseverance"
[19:36:22] @@You say, "the perseverance that will work in us and give us maturity"
[19:37:03] @@You say, "But on to peace...we do seek peace in our lands, we can only hope that one day it will happen"
[19:37:38] @@You say, "Through perseverance, we gain character, and through character, we gain hope...hope that one day there will be peace"
[19:38:13] @@You say, "but we know that true peace will never come on this Earth, until Jesus Christ returns to take his kingdom"
[19:38:25] @@You say, "but that doesn't mean we can't live with peace in our lives"
[19:38:50] @@You say, "for God gives us peace with God, through Jesus Christ, when we have faith in Him"
[19:39:45] @@You say, "we should not have worries, or let ourselves get down...we should, instead, look up to God...asking Him for guidance and that peace"
[19:41:01] @@You say, "I shall finish by talking about that hope...'hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us'"
[19:42:11] @@You say, "when we have faith in God, peace will come over us by knowing that there is hope through Christ...Christ died for our sins, and because of that we were saved, and hope for all of us was renewed"
[19:43:21] @@You say, "Christ dying for our sins was God's way of showing His love to us, and now we must accept Jesus Christ, and in turn the Holy Spirit that God will pour into our hearts"
[19:44:06] @@You say, "After we accept Jesus Christ, and that peace, we must then share it with others...share that love, share that hope...share that peace"
[19:45:04] @@You say, "If anyone who doesn't know Jesus Christ, and wishes to, or you feel that you need to become closer to God so that you can have that peace in your lives, you are welcome to talk to me"
[19:46:36] @@You say, "Cammandus, do you mind dismissing us in prayer?"
[19:46:40] @@Cammandus says, "sure"
[19:46:46] @@Cammandus says, "Heavenly Father..."
[19:47:35] @@Cammandus says, "Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for its truth that we have nothing to fear beacasue you offer the peace that passes all undertsanding...."
[19:48:21] @@Cammandus says, "...may the word You spoke thru Gyllis be blessed to our hearts and we never forget in our day to day walk with you. "
[19:48:35] @@Cammandus says, "In Jesus' name we pray. Amen"
[19:48:45] @@Serasia says, "Amen"
[19:48:45] @@Yezo says, "Amen."
[19:49:05] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:49:07] @@Schrouder says, "Amen"
[19:49:11] @@<Serasia thanks Gyllis for words she needed to hear.>
[19:49:22] Colbi claps at you!
[19:49:33] @@Yezo says, "God loves us all, even those who would not love Him in return."
[19:49:51] @@Serasia says, "Indeed He does."
[19:49:58] @@You say, "thank you all for bearing through all that was said...do not let them get to you"
[19:49:59] Colbi bows to you.

January 21, 2003 - Stepping out in Obedience

[19:28:00] @@You yell, "tonight, I want to talk about obedience...."
[19:28:53] @@Neee: **Brother Gyllis is giving a rousing sermon in church. come one come all**
[19:29:08] @@You yell, "I am sure that many of you have been on the battlegrounds and have seen how disobedience can be dangerous"
[19:29:46] @@You yell, "Our leaders give orders to our army, only for them not to listen and many die"
[19:30:39] @@You yell, "The same goes with God...just as our leaders give us commands...so doth God"
[19:31:05] @@You yell, "we must follow those commands in obedience to Him"
[19:31:46] @@You yell, "many people were given commands by God, and dilemmas to face"
[19:32:08] @@You yell, "the most important was Jesus Christ"
[19:32:50] @@You yell, "Jesus knew what he had to do, the task that was given to him...but even he did not wish to go forward with it"
[19:33:04] @@You yell, "Matthew writes in his gospel..."
[19:33:14] @@<Gyllis pulls out some parchment and starts to read>
[19:33:27] @@You yell, "in Chapter 36, verses 36-45"
[19:33:52] @@You yell, "Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder."
[19:34:31] @@You yell, "And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death, tarry ye here, and watch with me."
[19:35:48] @@You yell, "And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt"
[19:36:11] @@You yell, "And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?"
[19:36:55] @@You yell, "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, they will be done"
[19:37:44] @@You yell, "And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. Then cometh he to hsi disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: "
[19:38:07] @@You yell, "behold the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me"
[19:38:17] @@<Gyllis looks up from the parchment>
[19:38:29] @@You yell, "Even Jesus did not wish to go through with his call."
[19:39:08] @@You yell, "Matthew writes about Jesus feeling sorrowful and heavy. Jesus knew the weight that was up on him. He knew the task that he had to do was very important, but he still prayed for it to pass"
[19:39:41] @@You yell, "When we are called by God, it is only human for us not to always want to do it...especially when we know the risks"
[19:40:04] @@You yell, "but just as Jesus bore that weight, the weight of our sins...we must also bear that weight"
[19:41:01] @@You yell, "When God calls us, it doesn't mean that it will be an easy task...Jesus knew the pain that he would have to go through"
[19:41:37] @@You yell, "looking back in the gospels...an angel told Mary that she was favored by God"
[19:42:01] @@You yell, "what a great thing to be favored by God...but being favored doesn't mean it will be easy"
[19:42:39] @@You yell, "Mary still had to deal with the pains of birthing Jesus...and being an outcast in society, for her being pregnant outside of wedlock"
[19:43:17] @@You yell, "Even here fiancee, Joseph, thought about leaving her"
[19:43:41] @@You yell, "But Mary was probably still glad to have to go through all that to do God's work"
[19:44:10] @@You yell, "we must not be afraid of the task that God has given us...he would not give us any task that we could not bear"
[19:44:59] @@You yell, "We must take that first step...for every journey begins with a single step...that step may be painful, but we must have faith in God"
[19:45:26] @@You yell, "We can't do it alone, though...we must look upon Jesus for guidance and help"
[19:45:53] @@You yell, "sometimes we try to go on our life's journey alone, without His help, but we must focus on him"
[19:46:20] @@You yell, "One of the greatest examples of this, is when Peter walked out on the water to be with Jesus..."
[19:47:07] @@You yell, "they awoke one night on their boat and saw Jesus walking out to them...on the water...Peter wanted to walk out to him, and he did...but as soon as he took his eyes off Jesus and focused on the dangers around him, he sank under the water"
[19:47:31] @@You yell, "The same goes for our quests...we must focus on Jesus...keep our eyes on Him, and he will get us through"
[19:47:52] @@You yell, "he will always be there for us....he will never leave us or forsake us"
[19:48:31] @@You yell, "So remember, when you have a calling from God, that you should step out on faith and obey God's command...Focus on Jesus, and know that he will always be there"
[19:49:01] @@You yell, "if we stumble (or sink) then Jesus will reach out and pick us up, much like he did with Peter when he sank under the water"
[19:49:30] @@You yell, "Some of you may not feel that God has given you a task...but the greatest task was given...called the Great Commission"
[19:49:56] @@You yell, "Jesus called each and everyone of us to teach his word to others...to share the love and gospel of Jesus Christ"
[19:50:32] @@You yell, "Sometimes we become afraid of what others might say of us...of being ridiculed, but we must not fear...we must focus on Jesus and do what we are called to do"
[19:50:51] @@Rachelina says, "amen!"
[19:51:03] @@You yell, " If we don't obey God, then we may die like those on the battlegrounds who wish not to obey"
[19:51:25] @@You yell, "maybe not physically, but spiritually"
[19:52:12] @@You yell, "Now, I close by saying that if anyone, here, does now know Jesus Christ, please come talk to me after the service"
[19:52:24] @@You yell, "I would be glad to talk to you"
[19:53:11] @@You yell, "the same goes for any who know Jesus Christ but may be a bit afraid, or worried about what may happen if you step out on the quest that God has called you on...then please...I am here to talk to"
[19:53:39] @@Mcgugan yells, "Amen Brother"
[19:53:46] Crendas cheers at you!
[19:53:54] @@<Neee applauds >
[19:53:54] Rachelina cheers at you!
[19:53:54] Blednnyn cheers at you!
[19:54:01] Colbi claps at you!
[19:54:04] @@Crendas yells, "Your words are an inspiration Gyllis. Thank ye for providing them."
[19:54:04] Maur cheers at you!
[19:54:06] @@You yell, "I will now officially close by asking Bled to dismiss us in prayer"
[19:55:55] @@<Rachelina closes her eyes and bows her head>
[19:56:01] @@Blednnyn says, "we thank you heavenly father for the time here tonight and for your word we have heard tonight in Jesus's name we pray "
[19:56:05] @@<Gyllis bows his head in prayer>
[19:56:18] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[19:56:22] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:56:26] @@Crendas yells, "Amen"
[19:56:30] @@Rachelina says, "amen"
[19:56:30] @@<Gyllis lifts up his head>
[19:56:32] @@You yell, "Amen"
[19:56:42] Colbi cheers at you!
[19:56:52] Maur bows to you.
[19:56:52] Amielia bows to you.
[19:56:59] @@You yell, "Again, I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight...please feel free to fellowship, and may God be with you through your journeys"
[19:57:10] Colbi claps at you!

Here's my notes on the January 21 sermon. I wrapped the point of the sermon around a scene in Lord of the Rings, though I couldn't use that in the game. I thought it might interest some to see the original idea. The disc number and times are based on the Extended Edition, but if you have seen the Fellowship of the Ring, you will more than likely remember the scene.

Stepping out in obedience

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Disc 2 – Chapter 19 (1:28:35 – 1:32:05) – “The Road Goes Ever On…”

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

Throughout history, and even our lives, we come across times that we wish we didn’t have to live through. Times of war, times of financial difficulties, time of mourning. Through these times we need to have faith. The same goes for the times we are called by God for His work.

In The Lord of the Rings, Frodo was chosen to take the Ring of power and destroy it. The Ring represents sin, temptation, and evil power. Frodo’s quest is to destroy the Ring that can only be destroyed in one place, in only one fashion. Frodo, however, knew the consequences of bearing the Ring. His quest would be filled with many a turmoil and pain. He wished that he didn’t have to do it, that either someone else had to or that it never had to happen at all. However, Gandalf reminds Frodo that these times come, and those who live to see them, and those who have to fulfill the task do not wish for them to come, either. However, we must decide what to do with the time we are given. What to do with the quest…the call that has been given to us.

Many people in the Bible were faced with such dilemmas. Most importantly was Jesus Christ.

Matthew 26:36-45

“36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. 40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. 42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. 43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. 44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. 45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me”

Even Jesus did not want to go through with his call. Matthew tells of Jesus feeling sorrowful and very heavy. Jesus knew the weight that was upon him. He knew the task that he had to do was very important, but he still prayed for it to pass.

Looking back on Frodo, the Ring that Frodo carried was very heavy to him. Even though it was small, he felt that weight pulling at him, like a heavy burden. He knew what he had to do, just as Jesus did. And just like Jesus, Frodo stepped out on the path to his destiny.

Jesus bore that weight, and died for our sins. His sacrifice opened the door for us to be saved from our sins. If he had not done this, then what would have become of us?

When God calls us, he doesn’t promise an easy path. Frodo’s path has been, and will continue to be, treacherous. The Dark Lord tries many times to stop his quest, much like Satan tries with us. But we must realize that being called is being favored by God.

In a message by David Nasser, he talks about Mary being favored by God. When she heard this, she knew her life wouldn’t be the greatest. She would have to deal with the pain of birth, and ridicule within the society. She almost even lost her fiancée, Joseph, because of it. But I am sure that she was still honored to be the one who was favored by God and was chosen to give birth to the savior. She might have questioned “why me?” but she went through with what she was called to do.

When God calls us, we must step out, just like Frodo did, and fulfill our quest, like Jesus did. Sometimes we want to go our life’s journey on our own. Frodo took the boat out and told Sam to stay behind, that he was going alone. The same thing happens with us. We sometimes choose to go on our own, and leave Jesus behind. We want to try and make it on our own. But, like Sam, Jesus is persistent. He made a promise to be with us, and He will never leave us or forsake us.

Sam’s walking out in the water, may remind us of the story of Peter walking on the water. Peter walked out on faith onto the water, and as he kept his eyes on Jesus, he stayed on top. But when he looked away, he sank. We must keep our eyes on Jesus and stayed focus.

If I were to use a camera and take a picture of something, what would develop? The object that I pointed the camera at would be what would develop. It’s what I focused on. If we focus on Jesus, God’s plan for us, and the call that we’ve been given, then it will develop in the same way.

So, remember, whenever we are called, step out on faith and obey God’s command. Focus on Jesus, and know that He will always be with us. And if we stumble, or sink, then Jesus will reach out and pick us up. Much like He did with Peter, and Frodo did with Sam.

February 4, 2003
(We must not forget our service the week before for the girl with cancer. If anyone has a log of that service, please post it.)

[19:33:33] @@<Gyllis looks out at the crowd>
[19:34:03] @@You yell, "the last time we met, I believe we talked about following the call of God"
[19:34:21] @@You yell, "tonight I entitle my message "Why me?""
[19:34:31] @@You yell, "why are we called...what do we have to offer for God"
[19:35:15] @@<Gyllis looks down at his parchment>
[19:35:35] @@You yell, "I read to you from first Corinthians in the first chapter verses 26 through 29"
[19:36:03] @@You yell, "Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth."
[19:36:23] @@You yell, "But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
[19:36:56] @@You yell, "He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not -- to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him"
[19:37:07] @@<Gyllis looks up from his parchment and out to the crowd>
[19:38:08] @@You yell, "throughout history, God has called those who were weak, those who were humble..."
[19:38:13] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:38:18] @@You yell, "and I am sure that many asked "why me?""
[19:38:23] Gwelin ponders at you.
[19:39:03] @@You yell, "when Mary received word that she was going to be the mother of the Messiah...I am sure she asked...'why me?""
[19:39:15] Gwelin shrugs at you.
[19:39:43] @@You yell, "she was a young virgin...one who wasn't rich by any means...she wasn't a queen, or a princess...how could she give birth to the prince of peace?"
[19:39:52] Gwelin shrugs at you.
[19:40:13] @@You yell, "but God found favor with Mary, for she followed God"
[19:40:20] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:40:38] @@You yell, "Moses was not a great speaker, but God chose him to speak to Pharoah and lead the Israelites out of Egypt"
[19:41:09] @@You yell, "Abraham was aging...no hope of having a child...but God chose him to father the nation"
[19:41:21] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:41:44] @@You yell, "David was but a child when he rose to the occasion and slayed the giant"
[19:41:51] Gwelin howls in victory to you!
[19:41:54] @@You yell, "I could give you many examples"
[19:41:57] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:42:16] @@You yell, "but why does God call the weak? the humble?"
[19:42:21] Gwelin shrugs at you.
[19:43:18] @@You yell, "Why was Jesus, the one who was to be called PRINCE of peace, born in a cave made into a stable, instead of the lovely, warm palace?"
[19:43:26] Gwelin cries at you!
[19:43:28] Gwelin cries at you!
[19:44:05] @@You yell, "if he was to become king, then why be born to a poor virgin girl?"
[19:44:11] Gwelin shrugs at you.
[19:44:43] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:45:06] @@You yell, "it says, here, in first Corinthians that he chooses the 'lowly things of this world...so that no one may boast before him'"
[19:45:14] Gwelin nods his head yes at you.
[19:45:34] @@You yell, "if one who was strong conquered the giant, would the story be as great?"
[19:46:24] @@You yell, "if a great speaker talked Pharoah into letting the Israelites go, would God have been able to show his power?"
[19:46:56] @@You yell, "yes, God gives us talents to use, but he also uses our weaknesses"
[19:47:55] @@You yell, "if one who has the ability to do these things on their own did it...then would not they boast? they would say that God did not help them...for they did it on their own"
[19:48:35] @@You yell, "but if a weaker person accomplishes such great things, then how could they boast? "
[19:48:58] @@You yell, "then God can show His glory, and show his power"
[19:50:13] @@You yell, "God uses all of us...and especially the weak"
[19:50:16] @@Seld says, "amen!"
[19:51:05] @@You yell, "in second Corinthians...Paul states that 'when I am weak, then I am strong'"
[19:51:37] @@You yell, "we must be willing to submit to God and let his power do the task, and not our own"
[19:52:15] @@You yell, "As I have said before, we can attempt to live our lives on our own...even when we follow upon what God has called us to do"
[19:52:32] @@You yell, "but you shall fail...for the flesh is weak...but the spirit is strong...God has the power"
[19:52:46] @@Seld says, "Amen!"
[19:53:00] @@You yell, "he shall see you through your tasks, and only his power shall accomplish them"
[19:53:37] @@You yell, "but be careful not to boast in such times that you do accomplish your task...know that it was God, not you, who accomplished them"
[19:54:20] @@You yell, "for when we do so...then the world will know that God has the power and not the flesh"
[19:55:27] @@You yell, "God slayed the giant...not David...for how could a young boy slay such a creature when the strongest of the armies could not...especially with just a sling-shot?"
[19:55:51] @@<Gyllis puts the parchment away>
[19:56:28] @@You yell, "so I ask that you follow God's will, and his call for you, but be careful not to attempt the task on your own, for God probably called you to the task for your own weakness"
[19:56:37] @@You yell, "so that his glory may be shown through you"
[19:56:58] @@You yell, "do not boast of accomplishing your task, but let everyone know that God was in control"
[19:57:14] @@You yell, "and that it was by his power and his glory that the task was completed"
[19:57:48] @@You yell, "if anyone, here, tonight does not know God...does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, then I please ask that you come to me after service, tonight.."
[19:58:19] @@You yell, "or if you need to talk about anything that may be on your heart, please feel free to speak to me"
[19:58:35] @@You yell, "for now, I shall ask Chivah to dismiss us in prayer"
[19:58:55] @@<Gyllis bows his head>
[19:59:08] @@<Bleniel bows head>
[19:59:18] @@<Strylite bows her head>
[19:59:24] @@Chivah says, "Heavenly father, gracious king. We, as weak fleshed beings come before you in humility and respect for your great and awesome power."
[20:00:13] @@Chivah yells, "We pray that you work through us, using both our strengths and our weaknesses to further your glorious Kingdom."
[20:00:43] @@Chivah yells, "Help us to remember that it is in YOU that we have the strength to carry out the very tasks before us, and give us the strength and the discipline to carry it through."
[20:01:11] @@Chivah yells, "Thank you so much for your unending patience, and love, and thank you for this blessed gathering and fellowship. In Christ's name we pray. Amen."
[20:01:20] @@You yell, "amen"
[20:01:21] @@Seld yells, "Amen!"
[20:01:22] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[20:01:24] @@You yell, "praise God"
[20:01:32] @@Strylite says, "amen"
[20:01:37] @@Gideeon yells, "amen"
[20:01:39] Colbi claps at you!
[20:01:43] @@Bleniel says, "Amen"
[20:01:51] Gideeon howls in victory!
[20:01:51] Strylite claps at you!
[20:01:57] @@You yell, "don't forget...if anyone wants to get together to work on our equipment ministry, please let me know"
[20:02:03] Bleniel claps!

February 11, 2003 - Companionship

[19:19:32] @@You yell, "Again, I like to welcome all of you to our services, tonight"
[19:20:03] @@You yell, "We still have some coming in, so I appreciate your patience"
[19:27:24] @@You yell, "We shall begin with a word of prayer"
[19:28:39] @@<Gyllis bows his head>
[19:29:01] @@You yell, "Father God, we come to you tonight, thanking you for the time to come together and hear your word"
[19:29:42] @@You yell, "You are a mighty and gracious God, and we could never repay you for what you have done for us"
[19:31:01] @@You yell, "I pray that what we do will be pleasing to you, and if we ever stray that you will forgive us and put us on the right path...Father please let the words you have given be a beacon to the hearts of those here, tonight...I thank you in Jesus's name..."
[19:31:03] @@You yell, "Amen"
[19:31:11] @@Jaci says, "Amen."
[19:31:13] @@Rolandar says, "amen"
[19:31:13] @@Serasia says, "Amen"
[19:31:14] @@Cammm says, "amen"
[19:31:16] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:31:17] @@Cylanth says, "Amen."
[19:31:20] @@Bleniel says, "Amen"
[19:31:25] @@Tylwith says, "amen"
[19:31:27] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[19:31:34] @@<Gyllis pulls out some parchment>
[19:31:57] @@You yell, "We read tonight from the book of Ecclesiastes...chapter 4 verses 9 through 12"
[19:33:06] @@You yell, "Lately I have been speaking of following God's call and how He can use our strengths and weaknesses for His glory"
[19:33:41] @@You yell, "Tonight I want to speak of one of the calls we ALL have from God, something that is probably one of the most important aspects of our lives"
[19:34:07] @@You yell, "Companionship"
[19:34:26] @@You yell, "We all need companionship and we can all give it"
[19:34:53] @@You yell, "As we read...."
[19:35:24] @@You yell, "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
[19:35:58] @@You yell, "Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken"
[19:37:16] @@You yell, "Whether the companion be husband or wife, mother of father, Son or daughter, a mentor, or just a friend...we all need companionship"
[19:38:12] @@You yell, "When Adam was created, he was alone....he had God, but there was something missing from his life...God saw that and gave him Eve"
[19:39:08] @@You yell, "They were put together to share their life's journey, as it is with any companion we have"
[19:40:31] @@You yell, "We are called to be companions to one another..help each other up when in need"
[19:41:26] @@You yell, "In the word spoken in Ecclesiastes, it talks about a cord of three strands...how it is not quickly broken"
[19:42:18] @@You yell, "if we were to have a piece of string, it would probably easily break, but as you entwine more strings together, then those strands would not as easily break"
[19:43:05] @@You yell, "We all know that as we fight for our fair Albion, that we can not do it alone...we have our groups, our guild and our alliances"
[19:43:22] @@You yell, "we pull together to keep from falling apart"
[19:44:45] @@You yell, "Sometimes just our daily lives get us down...we need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, someone to support us and listen to what we have to say"
[19:45:13] @@You yell, "I spoke once of carrying our burdens and giving it over to Jesus for him to take care of"
[19:45:58] @@You yell, "but sometimes we're sent companions to help us bear those burdens"
[19:46:20] @@You yell, "Jesus is our best friend...he will always be there for us, listen to us, and comfort us when in need"
[19:47:29] @@You yell, "but sometimes we need a physical hand to lift us up, a physical ear to hear what we have to say, and a physical shoulder to lean upon"
[19:48:17] @@You yell, "God calls us to be those people....to be companions to one another"
[19:49:15] @@You yell, "one day, Jesus shall return and we will not have any worries, or problems, but while we wait, we must hold together, keep each other warm, and hold strong against our enemy"
[19:50:15] @@You yell, "for our enemy, Satan, is tough...the times that we feel down, we are being pulled down by our enemy, and the only way to hold strong against him is to stick together"
[19:52:10] @@You yell, "when someone falls in the battle against the enemy, we should be there to lift them up"
[19:53:03] @@You yell, "just like a healer helps up those who have fallen in battle, we are all called to help each other up"
[19:53:25] @@You yell, "in our battle against Sin, and Satan our enemy"
[19:54:18] @@You yell, "being around good companions helps us from falling into temptation, and if we do, a good companion will lift us up"
[19:54:25] @@Seld says, "amen!"
[19:54:54] @@<Jazmina nods in agreement>
[19:54:58] @@You yell, "But we must all remember that our truest companion...one that will never leave us or forsake us is our Lord Jesus Christ"
[19:55:06] @@Serasia says, "Amen"
[19:55:10] @@Cylanth says, "Amen"
[19:55:19] @@Bleniel says, "Amen"
[19:55:20] Seld cheers!
[19:55:47] @@You yell, "By accepting Him into our lives, we are free from sin...it doesn't mean we won't fall into sin, but that he will be there to lift us up out of that sin"
[19:56:25] @@You yell, "we won't have to worry about drowning in our sins, if we call up on Jesus to lift us up"
[19:57:21] @@You yell, "His death upon the cross laid the way for us to escape sin"
[19:57:27] @@Seld yells, "AMEN!"
[19:57:59] @@You yell, "I picture Jesus, bloody and bruised up on that cross...his arms spread out like open arms...accepting all who come to him"
[19:59:35] @@<Gyllis shuffles through his parchment>
[20:01:03] @@You yell, "Jesus says in the Gospel of John...'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you'"
[20:01:37] @@<Seld hums: What a friend we have in Jesus" to himself>
[20:01:53] @@You yell, "'Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you"
[20:02:37] @@You yell, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you."
[20:02:52] @@You yell, "'These things I command you that ye love one another'"
[20:03:20] @@You yell, "Jesus says that no greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for a friend"
[20:03:35] @@You yell, "then immediately calls us his friends"
[20:04:10] @@You yell, "he gave his life for us, dying for our sins, and he calls us to love one another....to be friends to one another, companions in our life's journey"
[20:05:17] @@You yell, "so I ask that if you do not know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior...know that he died for you out of the greatest love imaginable, and that one day he will soon return to be with us forever"
[20:05:29] @@Cylanth says, "Amen"
[20:05:43] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[20:05:55] @@You yell, "I ask that if you do not know Christ, and want to know more, then please feel free to come to me after service"
[20:06:30] @@You yell, "if you are feeling a need for companionship...someone to talk to...whatever it may be...then I am here for ou"
[20:06:32] @@You yell, "you"
[20:06:53] @@You yell, "Thank you all for coming, and now I ask that Serasia dismiss us in prayer"
[20:07:10] @@<Gyllis bows his head>
[20:07:26] @@<Cammm bows his head>
[20:07:46] @@Serasia says, "Father I thank you for your precious son Jesus."
[20:08:03] @@<Jazmina bows her head quietly>
[20:08:09] @@Serasia says, "I thank you for companionship and friendships that You provide us in our daily lives."
[20:08:48] @@Serasia says, "And thank you Father for your precious love that you show to us in so many ways."
[20:09:12] @@Serasia says, "Take us from this place and keep each of us safe and may we be a friend to those in need. Thank you!"
[20:09:14] @@Serasia says, "Amen"
[20:09:21] @@Cylanth says, "Amen"
[20:09:21] @@You say, "Amen"
[20:09:23] @@Seld says, "amen"
[20:09:24] @@Bleniel says, "Amen"
[20:09:27] @@Cammm says, "amen"
[20:09:28] @@Jazmina says, "amen!"
[20:09:31] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[20:09:34] @@Maur says, "Amen"
[20:09:37] @@Jaci says, "Amen."
[20:09:39] @@Epsilon says, "amen"
[20:09:48] Colbi bows to you.
[20:10:03] @@Cylanth says, "Thank you brother Gyllis"
[20:10:04] @@Serasia says, "Thank you Gyllis"
[20:10:08] Cylanth bows to you.
[20:10:10] Bleniel bows to Colbi.
[20:10:10] Serasia bows to you.
[20:10:13] Maur bows to you.
[20:10:15] Colbi bows to Bleniel.
[20:10:29] @@Seld says, "wow, so many new faces!"
[20:10:32] Bleniel bows to you.
[20:10:33] Jaci curtseys to you.

Fear - 2/18/2003

As I watch the news and hear about the high threat of terrorism, it made me think of the fear that abounds in our world. I wanted to speak about fear, and show that we have nothing to fear, but God. (I forgot to turn on my log, so I transcribed the first few lines)

Gyllis says, "I would like to welcome you all to our services, tonight"

Gyllis says, "With a world as busy as ours is, I am glad to see all of you here"

Gyllis says, "Our world has so many things to distract us, to tear us away from God"

Gyllis says, "War is upon us, and fear is bound to set into our hearts and minds...for those going into battle as well as those that stay home"

Gyllis says, "There is even a threat upon our realm as reports of evil ones planning to attack us where it will hurt us the most"

Gyllis says, "upon our own families...in the heart of our fair land"

Gyllis says, "But should we fear? Should we fear this evil that plagues us?"

[19:35:05] @@<Gyllis reaches into a pouch and removes a piece of parchment>
[19:35:38] @@You say, "I tell you, brothers and sisters, that we should not be fearful of those who wish to harm us"
[19:36:06] @@You say, "Jesus says in the Gospel of Luke...chapter 12, verse 4..."
[19:36:39] @@You say, " 'And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do' "
[19:37:02] @@You say, "Jesus tells us not to fear...not to be afraid of those in this world who wish to harm us"
[19:37:34] @@You say, "a while back I spoke about Jesus telling us not to worry, that he will take care of our needs"
[19:37:45] @@You say, "it is the same for our fears"
[19:37:56] @@You say, "God promised to take care of us, and he shall"
[19:38:20] @@You say, "Yes, we may die in this world..but should we fear that?"
[19:38:56] @@You say, "Jesus goes on to say, 'But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.' "
[19:39:40] @@You say, "We should not fear for our lives, but for our souls...where we shall end up after our death"
[19:40:39] @@You say, "If we take care of that, then we have no fear"
[19:41:21] @@You say, "For Jesus says, 'Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows'"
[19:41:58] @@You say, "Jesus is telling us of our value to our Father, and that he will protect us"
[19:42:50] @@You say, "But, like I said, we must have our lives right with God...but how? Is it our works? Is it our sin-free nature?"
[19:43:29] @@You say, "I can tell you, right now, that none of us are sin-free...for we were born of the flesh, and the flesh is sinful"
[19:44:00] @@You say, "What about our works? Many believe that our good works will get us into Heaven, but I tell you differently"
[19:45:59] @@You say, "I spoke a couple of weeks ago about how God chooses the 'lowly things of thsi world...so that no one may boast before him'"
[19:46:27] @@You say, "we are not measured by our works...for if we were, then we would all boast before God how we deserve to get into Heaven because of our works"
[19:47:23] @@You say, "It is through Jesus Christ that we are saved"
[19:48:23] @@You say, "For Jesus goes on to say in the Gospel of Luke..'Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.'"
[19:49:09] @@You say, "All we need to do to be saved is confess our belief that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Lord...that he is the Messiah"
[19:49:52] @@You say, "Now some, if not many, of us may know that, but for those who don't, I pray that you take these words into consideration"
[19:50:18] @@You say, "If you do not know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, please feel free to talk to me after services"
[19:50:43] @@You say, "If you know of someone who needs to know Jesus Christ, then I pray that you will share this message with them"
[19:51:14] @@You say, "Don't let them live in fear...but in the hope that one day Jesus Christ will return for them and save them from the pains and woes of this world"
[19:52:00] @@You say, "and as always, if you have anything you need to talk about, I am here for you"
[19:52:26] @@You say, "I will be glad to listen, and I know that God will always be glad to listen"
[19:54:35] @@You say, "I ask Alauniira, if she shall dismiss us in prayer"
[19:54:50] @@<Gyllis bows his head>
[19:54:58] @@<Alauniira bows her head>
[19:54:58] @@<Dobwyn bows his head>
[19:54:59] @@<Jazmina bows her head quietly>
[19:55:01] @@<Blednnyn bowa his head>
[19:55:06] @@<Colbi bows his head>
[19:55:11] @@<Serasia bows head>
[19:55:24] @@<Cammandus bows his head>
[19:55:38] @@Alauniira says, "Heavenly Father, ye have brought us here as family in your worship, and through our presence here you strengthen us."
[19:56:17] @@Alauniira says, "In thine infinite mercy, we ask ye look upon us as we serve you and this realm in which we live and upon our family and friends."
[19:57:13] @@Alauniira says, "Let us set out now to continue thy work under thy graces and spread your works to all of Albion."
[19:57:41] @@Alauniira says, "In Christ's name.....Amen"
[19:57:45] @@Jaci says, "Amen."
[19:57:46] @@Jazmina says, "amne"
[19:57:48] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:57:48] @@Blednnyn says, "amen"
[19:57:48] @@<Alauniira lifts her head>
[19:57:50] @@Dobwyn says, "Amen"
[19:57:53] @@<Gyllis lifts his head>
[19:57:56] @@Tisket says, "amen"
[19:57:56] @@<Dobwyn lifts his head>
[19:57:56] @@You say, "Amen!"
[19:57:58] @@Serasia says, "Amen"
[19:57:58] @@Cammandus says, "amen"
[19:58:04] @@<Alauniira bows to everyone>
[19:58:09] Alauniira bows.
[19:58:14] Dobwyn bows to Alauniira.
[19:58:14] Jazmina cheers at you!
[19:58:22] Dobwyn bows to you.
[19:58:23] Colbi claps at you!
[19:58:25] @@Alauniira sends, "Thank ye for the honor."
[19:58:26] Colbi bows to you.
[19:58:28] Kyrenna presents to Alauniira.
[19:58:28] Blednnyn salutes you.
[19:58:30] Colbi bows to Alauniira.
[19:58:32] Colbi bows to Alauniira.
[19:58:34] @@You send, "thank you" to Alauniira

A time to slap the preacher. - 3/18/3

[18:10:30] @@You say, "Before we begin, are there any prayer requests?"
[18:11:39] @@You say, "None? Well that's good. It's always nice to see that things are going well."
[18:11:49] Fusch waves at everyone.
[18:11:53] @@You say, "Ah. Greetings and welcome Fusch. "
[18:12:03] @@Fusch says, "hello"
[18:12:34] @@You say, "Well, let's bow our heads in prayer while we wait on one more arrival."
[18:13:04] @@You say, "Lord God, heavenly father. We are gathered here once again to hear the words that you wish to share."
[18:13:52] @@You say, "Thank you for all of your strength and guidance in our lives, and thank you for being a light in our darkest of times."
[18:14:25] @@You say, "Teach us your words of wisdom today as we seek your will for our lives. In Christ's name we pray. Amen"
[18:14:34] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[18:14:35] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[18:14:39] @@Trowin says, "amen"
[18:14:43] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[18:14:49] @@Fusch says, "amen"
[18:15:05] @@You say, "Fusch. Here is a scripture scroll. Would you care to read it for us?"
[18:15:15] @@Fusch says, "sure"
[18:15:32] @@Fusch says, "ecclesiastes 3:1-3 and 8"
[18:16:14] @@Fusch says, "1 theren is a time for everything and a season for every activity undert the sun"
[18:16:35] @@Fusch says, "2 a time to be born and a time to die"
[18:16:53] @@Fusch says, "a time to plant and a time to uproot"
[18:17:12] @@Fusch says, "3 a time to kill and a time to heal"
[18:17:33] @@Fusch says, "a time to tear down and a tine to build"
[18:17:52] @@Fusch says, "8 a time to love and a time to hate"
[18:18:11] @@Fusch says, "a time for war and a time for peace"
[18:18:19] @@<Fusch sits quetly>
[18:18:30] @@You say, "Ah. thank you so much"
[18:18:40] @@<Fusch nods >
[18:18:47] @@You say, "Oh. Um. Can you do me a favor? Jaz. Can you switch places with Bled?"
[18:19:26] @@You say, "Colbi? Can you switch with Arae?"
[18:20:11] @@You say, "Heh. I could stand here and re-arrange you guys all day, moving from left to right, front to back. But that would be a little silly since nothing would really change."
[18:20:46] @@You say, "You came here to hear the word of God, so it doesn't really matter where you sit. What matters is that you're here and now"
[18:21:18] @@You say, "Because now is a time of fellowship and worship. Sure, you could come back here tomorrow. same time and same place."
[18:21:30] @@You say, "But Dillion there would just stand there and stare at you."
[18:21:34] @@<Fusch chuckles at the silly man and his seating chart>
[18:21:34] You target [Dillion]
[18:21:34] You examine Dillion. He is friendly.
[18:21:36] You wave to Dillion.
[18:21:42] @@Trowin says, "hehe"
[18:22:07] Fusch cheers at Dillion!
[18:22:07] @@You say, "There is a proper time and place for everything. YOu don't craft in your sleep. You don't ride a horse up the stairs."
[18:22:27] @@You say, "And you CERTAINLY don't sit down to enjoy a fine time of tea and crumpets with a giant gerbil looking thing charging you."
[18:22:43] @@<Trowin laughs >
[18:22:48] @@You say, "In the very same way, there is a time of peace, and a time of war."
[18:22:49] @@<Fusch laughs >
[18:22:51] @@<Jazmina thinks to herself..well maybe if your Blednnyn>
[18:23:33] @@You say, "Solomon, a very wise king and a man of God, who wrote the scroll that Fusch read from, also tells us "
[18:24:01] @@You say, "that whenever we partake of things in extreme excess, it becomes unprofitable and foolish. Remember, excess is bad, not always the act itself."
[18:24:24] @@You say, "So yes, as long as its not taken to an unhealthy extreme, war and battle is necessary at times. But when? And why?"
[18:24:44] @@You say, "God is our commander and chief. He is our General. If God declares war, we should follow. "
[18:25:09] @@You say, "But we know God as a loving God, and a righteous God. He has never warred without reason, for He knows what's good for us better than we do."
[18:25:52] @@You say, "Look at Israel. 1 Samuel says "Now the Lord sent you on a mission, and said, "Go and utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed. . . . "
[18:26:14] @@You say, "Why did you not obey the voice of the Lord? Why did you swoop down on the spoil, and do evil in the sight of the Lord?""
[18:26:36] @@You say, "This passage does not imply we are to destroy all sinners, for we now have a new covenant of forgiveness in Christ."
[18:26:48] @@You say, "What this is saying is that we must trust God whenever he asks something of us."
[18:27:19] @@You say, "Some of you may be wondering: <Why should we blindly follow God?> Others may be thinking <How do we know this is God's will?>"
[18:27:34] @@You say, "And still others may wonder <Why aren't there any bathrooms in Camelot?>"
[18:28:03] @@You say, "Well, I can't answer the last part, but let's see why God considers war important and how we can recognize it as righteous war."
[18:28:05] Jazmina ponders.
[18:28:30] @@You say, "The israelites lived in peace in Egypt for many years, but the Egyptians turned and enslaved God's people, with hars treatments."
[18:28:50] @@You say, "God himself warred against Egypt and through that, he finally freed His beloved people."
[18:29:12] @@You say, "Much later on, when Israel was a country, one of their neighbors was Moab, a pagan society. "
[18:29:37] @@You say, "Israel became enchanted, committed harlotry with Moab women and worshipped Moab gods."
[18:29:55] @@You say, "This hurt God greatly, and he punished the people of Israel and warred against Moab."
[18:30:40] @@You say, "Much later, God allowed the Chaldeans to conquer Israel, killing many Godly people, destroying many buildings, and even destroying the house of God, they showed no mercy."
[18:31:06] @@You say, "God loves his people very much, and he desires us to live in a peaceful, just society with love for one another and love for God."
[18:31:38] @@You say, "But there are those who wish us harm. Trolls, elves, and even certain men want to destroy your homes, take your posssessions, and bring you much pain."
[18:32:14] @@You say, "Some even want to turn you away from God and have you divulge in sinful practices. This is not the time for peace, to allow your enemies to destroy what God created in your lives."
[18:32:47] @@You say, "This is the time to war. To protect our lands and our lives. To help protect others and their lands. We do not war to kill and conquer, but to defend and protect what God created in us."
[18:33:37] @@You say, "We defend ourselves against all who threaten our lives, our faith, and our God given freedoms. We protect our children and our elderly from unjust pagan aggressors and "
[18:33:37] @@<Fusch agrees >
[18:33:55] @@You say, "we protect our families and friends from unjust acts."
[18:34:18] @@You say, "Yes my friends, there is a season of war, and it is not wrong. Just pray that God himself takes us and leads us to a quick victory, so that the season of peace may come."
[18:35:20] @@You say, "Our God is a great God, and in Him do we trust our lives."
[18:35:40] @@<Zargrimon lights a pipe>
[18:35:40] @@You say, "Colbi. Would you like to close us out with a word of prayer?"
[18:35:51] @@Colbi says, "I would be happy to"
[18:36:04] @@<Jazmina bows her head quietly>
[18:36:30] @@<Blednnyn bows head>
[18:37:05] @@Colbi says, "Heavenly Father I would like to pray that you continue to bless us, I know we mess up sometimes Lord, but Lord I pray that we can keep our eyes focused on you"
[18:38:17] @@Colbi says, "Everyday we can strive to be more like you in everything we do. I pray that you can be with our leaders Lord, this is a very hard and stressfull time for them I pray that you can comfort them and bless them. If you name I pray Amen"
[18:38:33] @@You say, "amen!"
[18:38:37] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[18:38:42] @@Arae says, "amen"
[18:38:42] @@Fusch says, "amen"
[18:38:46] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[18:38:49] You stand up.
[18:38:57] Colbi bows to you.

[18:39:13] Blednnyn slaps you!

[18:39:14] @@You say, "Thank you my friends for coming, for I know that God has smiled upon you. Don't forget! Service every week! same time, same place"
[18:39:26] Colbi claps at you!
[18:39:27] Fusch waves at everyone.
[18:39:33] @@<Malohaut chuckles >
[18:39:38] Arae claps at you!
[18:39:46] Blednnyn claps at you!
[18:39:49] @@You say, "Welcome Zargrimon"
[18:39:50] Jazmina claps at you!

Sermon for 3-25-03 - Getting dirty to dig up the treasure.

[19:24:24] @@You yell, "Praise God for all those who are here, tonight...even though there are only a few"
[19:25:24] @@You yell, "First I want to make an announcement...."
[19:26:15] @@You yell, "God loves each and everyone of you...even though we are all sinners and have failed Him in the past"
[19:26:31] @@You yell, "Ok, that is my announcement"
[19:27:19] @@You yell, "This evening, I want to talk about getting dirty..."
[19:27:52] @@You yell, "How many of you, if you knew there was buried treasure would leave it buried?"
[19:28:20] @@You yell, "Would you not dig it up?"
[19:28:32] @@You yell, "How many would get down in the dirt and dig it up?"
[19:28:43] Jazmina raises her hand.
[19:28:59] @@You yell, "just one?"
[19:29:05] Colbi raises his hand.
[19:29:40] Cammandus raises his hand.
[19:29:59] @@You yell, "Well, is not our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, a treasure?"
[19:30:25] Cammandus nods his head yes.
[19:31:41] @@You yell, "So, shouldn't we get down and dirty and dig up that treasure of Jesus Christ? and the treasures that he will bring to us by serving him?"
[19:32:43] @@You yell, "We know that we are saved by grave through faith as it is written in Ephesians"
[19:32:59] @@<Gyllis shuffles through his pouch and pulls out a scroll, rolling it out he reads>
[19:33:10] @@You yell, "Ephesians chapter 2, verses 8 through 10..."
[19:33:54] @@You yell, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we"
[19:33:56] @@You yell, "should walk in them"
[19:34:06] @@<Gyllis looks out at the crowd>
[19:34:18] @@You yell, "So, there, we see that we are saved by grace...not by works..."
[19:34:33] @@You yell, "God did not want us to boast about our work to get into heaven..he offered that freely"
[19:34:39] @@You yell, "but does that mean we should not work?"
[19:35:16] @@<Gyllis puts the scroll back into his pouch and pulls out another>
[19:35:38] @@You yell, "James...chapter 2...verses 14-18"
[19:35:57] @@You yell, "What doth it profit, my bretheren, though a many say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?"
[19:36:41] @@You yell, "If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?"
[19:37:21] @@You yell, "Even so faith, if it hat not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."
[19:38:24] @@You yell, "So, yes...we are saved by our faith in God and Jesus Christ...but if we have faith, then why not have works to show for it?"
[19:39:43] @@You yell, "We may have faith that there's treasure buried...but if we do not go out and dig it up..then what good does it do?"
[19:40:26] @@You yell, "Yes, we will go to heaven, by our faith alone...but oh how sweeter it would be to work for God"
[19:41:12] @@You yell, "the blessings that come from doing His will, sharing His love with others, as well as the salvation that comes so freely"
[19:41:50] @@You yell, "a greater treasure doth He give for such works, than any gold or silver on this Earth...for He is more precious than Gold or silver"
[19:42:51] @@You yell, "So, we can "play church" and come, sit down, be quiet, then go on our merry way..."
[19:43:24] @@You yell, "but you will never grow...you will never reap the rewards that God has to offer"
[19:44:04] @@You yell, "So, do not only worship God, but show your faith in Him by doing His will"
[19:44:27] @@You yell, "Go to the world, as the Great Commission commands us, and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ"
[19:44:39] @@You yell, "Thank you all for coming out, tonight.."
[19:44:51] Cristta hugs you.
[19:44:53] @@You yell, "Praise God's holy name"
[19:44:57] You bow to Cristta.
[19:45:00] You hug Cristta.
[19:45:12] @@You yell, "Now, I shall ask Jazmina if she will dismiss us in prayer"
[19:45:16] @@Cristta says, "excellent sermon"
[19:45:17] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[19:45:26] @@You say, "thank you, Cristta"
[19:45:51] @@<Gyllis bows his head>
[19:45:57] @@Jazmina yells, "heavenly Father, we come before you and thank you for loving us so. We thank you for the free gift you gave so freely"
[19:46:03] @@<Blednnyn bows head>
[19:46:29] @@You send, "gotta joke with you some" to Chivah
[19:46:43] @@Jazmina says, "we thank you for the freedom we have in you to come together in worship of you and the fellowship you have provided through our brothers and sisters"
[19:47:23] @@Jazmina says, "we ask you continue to guide our steps and open doors for us to be used by you to touch the lives of others"
[19:48:22] @@Jazmina says, "thank you Lord for keeping us safe..we pray you will be with those on the battle field this day Lord and on the ministry field all around the world"
[19:48:47] @@Jazmina says, "in your precious name Lord, amen"
[19:48:53] @@You yell, "AMEN!!!!"
[19:48:54] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:48:54] @@Odale says, "Amen"
[19:48:55] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[19:48:55] You don't see your target around here.
[19:48:58] You begin playing Song of Healing 6!
[19:49:01] Colbi claps at you!
[19:49:01] You begin dancing!
[19:49:04] Odale claps at you!
[19:49:04] Colbi cheers at you!
[19:49:05] Cammandus's calmness leaves.
[19:49:06] You stop playing your song.

*** Chat Log Closed: Tue Mar 25 19:49:08 2003

As you may have noticed, there hasn't been a sermon posted in about a month. Our lack of attendance was not excluded in this week's sermon. We had several show up, then leave during opening prayer. Having already started, I wanted to finish it...so Cammm and I took the Word of God to Castle Sauvage. My heart cries out for those who chose not to accept the word, but am so happy at those who did. Here's mostly how it played out.

[19:54:28] @@You yell, "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
[19:55:24] @@You yell, "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted"
[19:56:02] @@You yell, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
[19:56:31] @@You yell, "Who was Isaiah talking about in his prophecy?"
[19:56:47] @@You yell, "None other than the coming Messiah...our Lord Jesus Christ"
[19:56:58] @@Keyes yells, "WE DON"T CARE"
[19:57:10] Comodore slaps you!
[19:57:21] @@Keyes yells, "WE ONLY CARE ABOUT ARTHUR AND MERLIN!"
[19:57:42] Keyes slaps you!
[19:57:49] @@You yell, "and just as it says in verse chapter 53 verse 3...'he is despised and rejected of men"
[19:57:55] @@Cammm yells, "the God he speaks of is the God of all of Albion"
[19:57:56] @@Agloval yells, "hey let him finish his tale .... hes a minstrel after all"
[19:58:00] @@Inferi yells, "Praise Arawn! Arthur's God!"
[19:58:19] Keyes slaps Cammm!
[19:58:23] @@Yurameshi yells, "anyone got a gun i wanna shot this preist thing"
[19:58:38] @@You say, "Arthur followed the One True God...even to search for the Holy Grail of Jesus Christ"
[19:58:57] @@Keyes yells, "You'll never find me"
[19:59:50] @@You yell, "But just as you are rejecting him, now...so He was rejected by his own people and died on the cross"
[19:59:59] @@You yell, "But why did he die on the cross?"
[20:00:24] @@Telecontar yells, "Bah bah black sheep have ye any wooool "
[20:00:45] @@Telecontar yells, "Yes sir , yes sir , 3 bags fuuuuull"
[20:00:53] @@Telecontar yells, "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
[20:01:15] @@You yell, "Isaiah says 'Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted'"
[20:02:02] @@You yell, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed'"
[20:02:37] @@You yell, "He took the burden of our sins...our punishment so that we would not have to...he bled and died in pain and agony on that cross for all of you...yet you despise him and turn away from him"
[20:03:09] @@Drusain says, "What is this you speak of?"
[20:03:46] @@Cammm yells, "He welcomes all who comes to Him, there are no prereq or quals you need to come to Him"
[20:03:54] @@You yell, "'All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to hsi own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all'"
[20:04:21] @@You yell, "We have all sinned and fell short of the glory of God...we can not say we are not sinners...for we all are"
[20:04:38] @@Telecontar yells, "Gyllis you need HELP"
[20:05:24] @@You yell, "We all go astray, just like a sheep...but God is like a shepherd...bringing his sheep back to him...through Jesus Christ"
[20:05:31] @@You yell, "His one and only begotten son"
[20:06:05] @@Trystab yells, "how insane do you have to be to preach in an online game? <chuckle>"
[20:06:05] Llianna curtseys to you.
[20:06:09] @@Kardas yells, "Keep your preahing out of game - not all are chrsitans here and really don't care for the garbage"
[20:06:15] @@You yell, "He was brought as a lamb to the slaughter...and as a sheep before her shearers"
[20:06:36] Trystab makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:06:36] @@Hildace says, "hehe"
[20:08:09] @@You yell, "in verse 12..Isaiah says 'Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many,"
[20:08:21] @@You yell, "'and made intercession for the transgressors'"
[20:08:56] @@Trystab yells, "how insane do you have to be to preach in an online game? <chuckle> Is this guy for real?"
[20:09:07] @@Comodore says, "can someone help me haul Gyllis off to the nuthouse"
[20:09:18] @@You yell, "Was it any coincidence that he died between two sinners..."
[20:09:28] Cammm yells for help from the southeast!
[20:09:43] @@Kardas yells, "come die to this Pagan witch ye bible thumper"
[20:09:59] @@You yell, "He was hung upon a cross, as a sinner's punishment...taking that punishment for us to be the intercessor of us all"
[20:10:04] @@Riztal sends, "i enjoy your preeching"
[20:10:11] @@You send, "thank you" to Riztal
[20:10:23] @@Riztal sends, "they dont know what roleplaying is"
[20:10:32] Hildace slaps you!
[20:10:35] Hildace slaps you!
[20:10:44] Hildace challenges you to a duel! /duel accept to begin, /duel decline to decline.
[20:10:51] Hildace makes a throat slit motion at you.
[20:10:56] Kardas dismisses you.
[20:11:21] @@Cammm says, "Hild, Gy speaks of the truth"
[20:11:28] @@Hildace says, "who cares"
[20:11:35] @@Hildace says, "who honestly gives a crap"
[20:11:41] @@Hildace says, "why dont u talk to the wall"
[20:11:44] @@Hildace says, "ugh"
[20:11:46] @@You yell, "His arms spread on that cross is only a symbol of His love for us...his arms open wide to accept us...all we have to do is believe"
[20:11:48] @@Hildace says, "take your crap to another game"
[20:11:57] @@Hildace says, "i dont believe in that sh!t"
[20:11:59] @@Hildace says, "go shove it"
[20:12:13] @@Rythok says, "Hmmm"
[20:12:17] Hildace cancels the duel.
[20:12:28] @@Rythok says, "Didnt know you got that rude Hildace"
[20:12:29] @@You yell, "For when the one thief turned to Jesus and asked him to remember him...Jesus told him that he would be in paradise with him"
[20:13:11] @@You yell, "The thief was not perfect...he did not do any good works, even after being saved...all he did was believe and he was saved"
[20:13:48] @@You yell, "He was given the promise of being in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ who sits ont he right side of our Father God"
[20:14:12] @@Hildace sends, "go back to the bible belt, ya freak"
[20:14:25] @@Cammm yells, "To as mnay that recieve him shall have everlasting life. that means ALL who come will have everlasting life "
[20:14:27] @@You send, "we shall see who is right, soon" to Hildace
[20:15:16] @@You yell, "Jesus is our comforter...and our redeemer...we only need to turn to him"
[20:15:58] @@You yell, "for our spirits are dead from sin...but accepting Christ revives that spirit...so that we may live with him forever in paradise"
[20:16:15] @@Drykane yells, "OK!! WHO IS SERMONIZING HERE?!"
[20:16:15] @@Carpathian yells, "HAIL JESUS!"
[20:16:54] @@Cammm says, "Gy is friend, care to here the good news?"
[20:17:02] @@Myro yells, "Arawn will recieve your souls!!! Opps I shouldnt have said that... <blush>"
[20:17:04] @@Carpathian sends, "thank you"
[20:17:16] @@You yell, "Turn away from your sins...from the world and turn to Jesus Christ...son of the One True God...our Savior and Redeemer..."
[20:17:22] @@Drykane yells, "I AM AN ADEPT OF ARWAN! do NOT listen to this heretic! follow the god of death! so that you will only die once! follow him, and reape souls!"
[20:17:44] @@Drykane yells, "WITNESS THE POWER OF ARWAN!"
[20:17:47] @@Rythok yells, "Dont listen to them *I* am the TRUE God!!!"
[20:18:19] @@Carpathian sends, "dont listen to them......be strong in the lord."
[20:18:21] The necroservant casts a spell!
[20:18:21] The necroservant gains a clinical precision to their death dealing.
[20:18:25] @@You yell, "There is only One True God...the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph"
[20:18:29] @@Drykane says, "can your "god" do this?"
[note: Drykane raised his pet]
[20:18:41] @@You yell, "The God of David"
[20:18:46] @@Drykane yells, "can he raise the dead to do his bidding?"
[20:18:56] @@You yell, "Jesus rose himself from the dead"
[20:19:00] @@Boadric yells, "There are no gods..."
[20:19:05] @@Drykane yells, "can he STEAL THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF OUR FOES?!"
[20:19:24] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:25] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:25] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:25] Drykane dismisses you.
[20:19:25] @@Myro yells, "can he make a great cheddar cheese?"
[20:19:26] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:27] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:28] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:29] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:29] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:30] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:31] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:31] @@Drykane yells, "YES HE CAN!"
[20:19:31] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:33] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:34] Boadric slaps you!
[20:19:35] Boadric slaps you!
[20:19:36] Hildace makes a rude gesture at you.
[20:19:38] Hildace slaps you!
[20:19:44] Drykane cheers at Hildace!
[20:19:46] Hildace slaps you!
[20:19:49] Hildace slaps you!
[20:19:51] Hildace taunts you.
[20:19:52] Hildace taunts you.
[20:19:59] @@Drykane yells, "ARWAN CAN MAKE A GREAT CHEDDAR CHEESE!"
[20:20:06] @@You yell, "Listen to the word of God"
[20:20:07] @@Hildace says, "haha"
[20:20:12] @@Hildace says, "how about no"
[20:20:22] @@Hildace says, "u freak"
[20:20:22] @@Drykane says, "they are, they are listening to me, foul preacher"
[20:20:25] @@Hildace says, "its all false"
[20:20:32] @@Hildace says, "listen to the word of science"
[20:20:33] @@Hildace says, "u idiot"
[20:20:38] Hildace slaps you!
[20:20:40] Hildace slaps you!
[20:20:43] Hildace slaps you!
[20:20:43] Drykane cheers at Hildace!
[20:20:46] Hildace slaps you!
[20:20:51] Hildace taunts you.
[20:20:51] @@Cammm says, "science proves God existance if you know science"
[20:20:52] @@You yell, "God wants to give you a chance...even though you turn from him"
[20:20:55] Drykane hugs Hildace.
[20:21:03] @@Hildace says, "there is no god"
[20:21:10] @@Hildace says, "ahha"
[20:21:17] @@Drykane says, "try it, a leader from science, vs. a leader from the church!"
[20:21:17] @@Hildace says, "i dont believe in spirits"
[20:21:19] @@Hildace says, "hahah"
[20:21:20] @@Drykane yells, "DUEL!"
[20:21:24] @@Hildace says, "DUEL"
[20:21:27] @@Hildace says, "lets go"
[20:21:31] @@Cammm says, "so Satab wants you to believe but God wants to give you all good and perfect things"
[20:21:38] @@Drykane says, "duel him, preacher of the church"
[20:21:40] @@Hildace says, "tehres no satab either"
[20:21:43] @@Hildace says, "idiot"
[20:21:50] Hildace slaps Cammm!
[20:21:53] Hildace makes a rude gesture at Cammm.
[20:21:54] @@Drykane says, "who is talking of satan?"
[20:21:56] @@You yell, "I shall not fight...for what good is that?"
[20:22:10] @@Drykane says, "to show how strongly you believe in your faith"
[20:22:11] @@Hildace says, "you're pathetic"
[20:22:17] @@Drykane says, "do you?"
[20:22:21] @@Hildace says, "u pathetic worshippin freak"
[20:22:30] @@Drykane says, "do you believe that god will faise you above this foe?"
[20:22:38] @@Hildace says, "why dont u go to your local church, just maybe it will burn down with u in it"
[20:22:38] @@Drykane says, "if you do not, you have nothing"
[20:22:40] @@Carpathian sends, "I say thank you for that"
[20:23:03] Hildace hugs Drykane.
[20:23:05] Hildace cheers at Drykane!
[20:23:14] @@Drykane sends, "ohh, and BTW, im VERY impressed by this, if i was on my main, i would be with you, he is a cleric, but hey, this is a necro
smile.gif
"
[20:23:21] @@Llianna says, "Thia be a role playing game, and one should not be put down for playing his role well"
[20:23:34] @@Hildace says, "preachign is not role playing"
[20:23:46] @@Drykane says, "this IS RPing"
[20:23:51] @@Cammm says, "Chruch of Albion? what do chruches do?"
[20:24:05] @@Drykane says, "i think they are places where fat people get together to sing, but im not shure"
[20:24:07] @@Cammm says, "exactly"
[20:24:22] @@Hildace says, "places where they suck money out and tell u how to run your life"
[20:24:28] @@Drykane says, "TEMPLES on the other hand..."
[20:24:32] @@Hildace says, "i can run my life how i choose..and quite frankly i dont believe in that BS"
[20:24:39] @@Llianna says, "Our good King Arthur wast a Christian, and he would be most disappointed to see the folly of his land"
[20:24:49] @@Drykane says, "was he?"
[20:24:53] @@Cammm says, "so you wont belive in the one true God but Arwan and these temples are the real deal?"
[20:24:56] @@Llianna says, "Aye!"
[20:25:02] @@Drykane says, "he took a sword from a goddess of the lake"
[20:25:09] @@Hildace says, "i wnot believe in anything"
[20:25:10] @@Hildace says, "ugh"
[20:25:15] @@Hildace says, "im goin to df"
[20:25:18] @@Drykane says, "he followed merlin, a child of a succibus"
[20:25:21] @@Hildace says, "go preach some more, why dont ya, ya freak"
[20:25:38] @@Drykane says, "HEY!!!"
[20:25:46] @@Cammm says, "read history and science and it will re affrim Gods existence"
[20:25:55] @@Drykane says, "Llianna! yer a reaver! yer on MY side! not his!"
[20:26:52] @@Llianna says, "I am but one in my family, and I will nay hear the beliefs of my family spoken against"
[20:27:09] @@You yell, "Turn from your ways and to Jesus Christ"
[20:27:15] @@Drykane says, "truely? do you not draw power from arwan anymore?"
[20:27:21] Cammm yells for help from the southeast!
[20:27:21] Drykane beg Llianna.
[20:27:27] @@Drykane says, "tell me its not true!"
[20:27:38] @@Drykane says, "and you, just shoo, your annoying now"
[20:27:42] Drykane dismisses you.
[20:28:43] @@Cammm says, "if its so bad why arent you leaving ? Gods Holy Spirit is drawing you to here His word. I was once lost too , and now the scales have been lifted from my eyes "
[20:28:55] @@Llianna says, "whilst I may have chosen an expedient course for my life, I will defend to my dying breath the beliefs of my King and my family and all those who wish only to speak truth"
[20:28:56] @@Drykane says, "look at THIS!"
[20:29:01] Drykane points at the necroservant.
[20:29:18] @@Drykane says, "that is the power of ARWAN"
[20:29:31] @@Drykane says, "now, gyllis, show me the power of "god""
[20:29:35] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:29:38] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:29:38] The necroservant's attacks move with the speed of the wind!
[20:29:42] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:29:42] The necroservant is covered in a sheath of earth.
[20:29:45] @@Llianna says, "bye, ty"
[20:29:56] @@Cammm says, "Buffs staright from God, Dykane"
[20:29:57] @@Drykane says, "well?"
[20:30:14] @@Drykane says, "those are of the earth, "earthen power"... and they will fade"
[20:30:27] @@Cammm says, "aye and I need only ask God to renew them"
[20:30:30] @@Drykane says, "the skin of sand, will take but a single hit"
[20:30:51] @@Drykane says, "but this creation, will survive a forest giants attack"
[20:31:04] @@Drykane says, "and return the attack with death to the attacker"
[20:31:11] @@Cammm says, "i have seen nerco pets fall time and time again"
[20:31:23] @@Drykane says, "but they always come back, to rise again"
[20:31:30] @@Cammm says, "same with the buffs"
[20:31:31] @@Llianna says, "as your pet falls, so does your life"
[20:31:40] @@Drykane says, "does it?"
[20:31:44] @@Drykane says, "look"
[20:31:48] @@Drykane says, "i am fine"
[20:31:51] Drykane casts a spell!
[20:31:52] @@Treriryn says, "but it begins anew"
[20:31:57] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:31:57] The necroservant's weapon is imbued with the strength of the earth.
[20:31:59] @@Drykane says, "and see, it is alive once again"
[20:32:00] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:32:00] The necroservant's attacks move with the speed of the wind!
[20:32:04] Cammm casts a spell!
[20:32:04] The necroservant is covered in a sheath of earth.
[20:32:38] @@Drykane says, "and now, my guild is calling me to aid in the defence of our fair realm, as YOU sit here and preach"
[20:32:58] @@Llianna says, "Drykane, ye follow Arawn only for power, and that be wrong also"
[20:33:00] @@Drykane says, "adeu, and may camelot shine with light from ARWAN"
[20:33:06] @@Cammm says, "God created all including the Inconnus and He wished them to serve Himself and HE will give greater pwoer"
[20:33:29] @@You say, "thank you both for speaking up for me, Llianna and Camm..."
[20:33:42] Llianna curtseys to you.
[20:34:01] @@Cammm says, "np"
[20:34:14] Llianna waves to you.
[20:34:30] @@You yell, "My heart goes out to all who are here...especially those who choose to refuse the word of God"
[20:35:05] @@Icorian says, "erm, Pardon Gyllis?"
[20:35:12] Icorian ponders at you.
[20:35:16] @@You yell, "May the Holy Spirit touch your hearts and soften them so that you may be able to accept Jesus Christ"
[20:36:01] @@[Guild] Gyllis: "so, what do you say, Cammm...think we've done enough, here?"
[20:36:11] @@[Guild] Cammm: "i think so"
[20:36:25] @@Icorian says, "ok....I don't believe preaching about current religions has anything to do with Camelot Gyllis...."
[20:36:29] @@[Guild] Gyllis: "twas very interesting"
[20:36:47] @@You say, "what do you mean, Icorian"
[20:37:20] @@You say, "I am speaking scripture that was written thousands of years ago"
[20:37:27] @@You yell, "way before Arthur and Camelot"
[20:37:49] @@Icorian says, "ahhh, forgive my ignorance, history is certainely not my strong point"
[20:37:58] Icorian bows to you.
[20:38:07] @@You yell, "and since Arthur followed Jesus Christ himself...this is a perfect plaCE"
[20:38:20] @@[Party] Cammm: "that was easy
smile.gif
"
[20:38:22] @@You send, "it is ok" to Icorian
[20:38:26] @@[Party] Cammm: "Praise GOd"

Sorry so late in posting this. I've been under some spiritual attacks lately.

Sermon for Monday 10/6/3

[18:51:10] @@You say, "Blednnyn. Would you please read today's scripture?"
[18:51:37] @@Blednnyn says, "therefore you are inexcusable ,o man ,whoever you judge another you condemn yourself for you who judge practice the same things"
[18:51:55] @@You say, "Thank you. "
[18:52:08] @@You say, "harsh words eh? Condemnation and judgement?"
[18:52:22] @@You say, "But it is not without reason."
[18:52:35] @@You say, "Our almighty God created the world. And He created us."
[18:52:48] @@You say, "So what does such an all powerful being what from us?"
[18:53:20] @@You say, "To live morale, caring lives. Lives of brotherly love and innocence."
[18:53:37] @@You say, "Many people claim that our 'God' is a tyrant."
[18:54:02] @@You say, "That He and we force unfair rules onto people. And as such, they rebel from such an idea."
[18:54:17] @@You say, "But we all know differently."
[18:54:37] @@You say, "Jesus summed up the law by saying, "Love your neighbor as yourself, and love the Lord your God with all your heart."
[18:54:57] @@You say, "Now does that sound unfair to you? Is that cruel tyrany?"
[18:55:23] @@You say, "So what really happened was that a loving God gave us a law of morality and love, and people rebelled from this and did their own thing."
[18:55:51] @@You say, "The people of Israel continued to turn away from God, seeking lusts, riches, and self fulfilment."
[18:56:15] @@You say, "And as such, they hurt God, and angered God, a God who loved them, yet they broke his rules and they broke His heart."
[18:56:39] @@You say, "The Israelites did this repeatedly, and as such, they suffered God's wrath."
[18:56:53] @@You say, "But do you think that such rebellion ended there? No"
[18:57:33] @@You say, "A adulterous woman was brought to Jesus, and they said that her penalty was stoning by death."
[18:57:54] @@You say, "And what did Jesus say? "Let he who hath no sin, cast the first stone.""
[18:58:10] @@You say, "And nobody did. They all walked away, knowing that they too have broken God's rules of love."
[18:58:36] @@You say, "You are no different. Who among you have never told a lie? Who among you never looked lustfully at the opposite sex?"
[18:58:58] @@You say, "Who among you has seen a glowy weapon and didn't desire to possess it?"
[18:59:40] @@You say, "Romans 3 : 23 says "For ALL have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God." No matter how righteous you try to live, you will never be righteous enough ."
[18:59:57] @@You say, "That is why jesus came. That is why He died on the cross for our sins."
[19:00:20] @@You say, "In the law of Moses, a married woman is free to marry another man should her husband die."
[19:00:49] @@You say, "God knew us to be flawed, and imperfect. So He sent his Son as a sacrifice, so that we would die in our sins, and be free to marry in a new law, a new covenant."
[19:01:07] @@You say, "So now, you have a choice. You can continue to try and be good, to live a righteous life and hope its good enough"
[19:01:24] @@You say, "Or seek Jesus, who offers free salvation to anybody who asks. FREE! "
[19:01:54] @@You say, "So try to remember that although we are commanded to live morale lives, it is Jesus who offers salvation."
[19:02:05] @@You say, "And it is a blessing to have both!"
[19:02:06] Cadond dances!
[19:02:10] Cadond dances!
[19:02:14] Cadond dances!
[19:02:19] Cadond dances!
[19:02:23] Cadond dances!
[19:02:23] @@You say, "Let us close with a word of prayer."
[19:02:34] @@You say, "Heavenly father, we all do foolish and stupid things."
[19:02:55] @@You say, "WE do things to hurt people and to hurt ourselves, but we know that in Christ, we can obtain forgiveness."
[19:03:34] @@You say, "Help us to remember that by seeking Jesus, we are free and saved in Christ, for we know there to be no other way."
[19:03:48] @@You say, "Through Christ's name we pray. Amen."
[19:03:56] @@Odale says, "Amen!"
[19:03:56] @@Jazmina says, "amen"
[19:03:57] @@Thasten says, "Amen"
[19:03:57] @@Colbi says, "Amen"
[19:03:59] @@Prencessa says, "amen"
[19:04:00] @@Blednnyn says, "Amen"
[19:04:07] @@Cadond says, "amen"
[19:04:07] Odale claps at you!
[19:04:08] @@Cadond says, "amen"
[19:04:08] @@Cadond says, "amen"
[19:04:11] Colbi cheers at you!
[19:04:13] Colbi claps at you!
[19:04:17] Cadond cheers!
[19:04:19] Jazmina claps at you!
[19:04:21] Cadond dances!
[19:04:21] @@You say, "The word of God is available anytime. And His message will be here each week for you all."
[19:04:25] Cadond laughs!
[19:04:29] Blednnyn cheers at you!
[19:04:33] Cadond laughs!
[19:04:38] Cadond laughs!
[19:04:40] @@You say, "Thank you all for coming, and may you all go in the peace of the Lord."
[19:04:47] @@Cadond says, "amen"
[19:04:52] Colbi bows to you.
[19:04:55] Cadond bows.
[19:04:56] You cheer at Thasten!
[19:04:56] Odale bows to you.
[19:04:59] Cadond bows.
[19:04:59] Colbi bows to Cadond.
[19:05:08] @@[Guild] Colbi: "hehe"
[19:05:12] @@[Guild] Chivah: "And probably for free money."
[19:05:15] Prencessa bows to you.
[19:05:16] @@[Guild] Odale: "<remembers the mad necro>"
[19:05:24] @@[Guild] Colbi: "o yeah!"
[19:05:26] @@[Guild] Colbi: "I remember that"
[19:05:26] @@Cadond says, "now drink the devils blood amen"
[19:05:29] @@[Guild] Odale: "lol"
[19:05:47] @@[Guild] Jazmina: "there will be fellowship at the kot coffee house to follow all are welcome"
[19:05:49] @@[Guild] Odale: "devils blood...."
[19:06:05] @@You say, "Yes. Fellowship at the Trinity house. All are welcome!"
[19:06:07] @@Cadond says, "dont hog all the virgins blood pass it around"
[19:06:09] @@[Guild] Odale: "confused little person"
[19:06:13] @@Cadond says, "cmon plz i want some virgin blood"
[19:06:18] @@Rethorn sends, "It definately made my day much better. Good luck to all of you!"
[19:06:24] @@[Guild] Jazmina: "very"
[19:06:33] Jazmina has invited you to join her group.
[19:06:37] You join the group.
[19:06:40] You target [Cadond]
[19:06:40] You examine Cadond. He is a member of the Acolyte class in your realm.
[19:06:41] Colbi has joined the group.
[19:06:48] Prencessa has joined the group.
[19:06:48] Colbi bows to Rethorn.
[19:06:48] @@You yell, "Jesus loves you Cadond. There's nothing you can do to change that."
[19:06:55] Blednnyn has joined the group.
[19:06:57] Odale bows to Rethorn.
[19:07:00] Rethorn salutes you.
[19:07:03] You bow to Rethorn.
[19:07:03] Rethorn bows to you.
[19:07:07] Odale has joined the group.
[19:07:17] @@[Party] Odale: "Woot people like me! <blushes>"
[19:07:28] @@Jazmina says, "everyone going to the coffeehouse get a group invite?"
[19:07:32] @@[Party] Prencessa: "hehe"
[19:07:34] @@[Party] Chivah: "Yes. Even people like you. :)"

"YOu are all suffering. Suffering from pride, selfishness, greed. Some more than others."
"You are suffering from pain, hurt, depression, trouble.s"
"You try, and there is pain. YOu don't try, and there is pain. It is tiring, "
You sit down.
"But relief. Sweet relief."
"Strength, help, assistance. All of it is available."
"All of it. Available. Free. Free for you. You want help? You want strength??"
You stand up.
You point into the distance.
"Well there He is! Your strength! You're help! You're provider! God Himself!!"
"I am nothing!"
"But in God I am strengthened!!"
"And you can be too! Your pains, your troubles, your worries. YOu have a friend."
"And all He wants in exchange is your love. A small price to pay for His strength and `providance!"
You begin sobbing!
"Christ died so that you can live. It is up to you to decide if you will accept that or not."
"He chose. Now its your move."
You sit down.
"Such love. Such power. Such a sacrifice. I weep because I am in shock."
"Shock that a God, an all powerful being, would do something for this frail, weak being"
"He comforts me. Guides me. Stands me up. I am His. FOREVER!"
You stand up.
"Praise be to GOD almighty! I will serve no other."

Your character has been saved.

You sit down.
"how can I? What other can take God's place?"
"What other can give and keep giving? It is no trap. I can feel it. I can feel the passion."
"Thank you"
"Thank you my God"
"I am free because of you."
You bow.
"Anyone else want freedom?"
"all you have to do is ask."
"For Jesus Christ gave Himself for all."
"The strong, and the weak. The healthy, and the hurting."
"It is up to you. He chose. Now its your turn."
"I am nothing."

Welcome Litsafalda to the Knights of the Trinity!

Attendance:

Litsafalda
Odale
Jazmina
Blednnyn
Acayf
Kiraneri

Odale: "lol hmmm"
Odale: "Here add, come on..."

"While we are waiting for services to begin and for any latecomers, are there any prayer requests?"

. . .

"None? Well that's always a blessing, but know that God understand the private things of our hearts, and all unspoken will be in our prayers."

. . .

Acayf says, "I do M'Lord. For those that battle so far off in defense of our hopes and dreams."

"Yes. To protect our people from the heathen on our gates, to assure that we stay and enjoy the land God has blessed us with. That is a good prayer request"

. . .

"Let's go ahead and open with a word of prayer"

<Malohaut bows his head.>

"Heavenly father, we have gathered here today to learn the words of truth you have to offer us."
"We love you, we praise you, and we glorify your name for all you have done for us."
"Please assist our troops in the frontier as they fight to protect the very lands you have blessed us with."
"We know that there will be victory in your Name, and will continue to fight the good fight."
"Also, look into each one of our hearts, and consider the unspoken prayer requests that we have there."
"Sometimes they are too long or too difficult to say or share, but you know they are there. We pray for each and every one."
"Through Jesus Christ, our Lord's name we pray, amen."

Acayf says, "amen"

"I will be doing a sermon series from now to the end of the year."
"They will be every Monday like today and they will be centered around the approaching celebration of Christ's birth."
"Jazmina, will you please read today's scripture?"

Jazmina. She is a member of the Minstrel class in your realm.

Jazmina says, "Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

"Heh. Short and simple eh?"

Jazmina nods her head yes.

"In the beginning. That's where we begin. But we're not going to start with Christ's birth yet. We're going to start from the beginning./"
"Today, I'm going to give you a brief history of God's people and why they needed a savior in the first place."
"You all know of the story of Adam and Eve. God's first creation."

Acayf nods his head yes.

"Yet Eve sinned, then adam. They disobeyed God's command and were sent out of Eden."
"The people of this Earth began to grow more wicked, and God was going to destroy them forever."
"But God saw one who loved Him, and he protected his family from the destruction. That was Noah."
"This is the pattern that would repeat. Man grows wicked and God punishes. People repent or stay with God, and God blesses."
"Abraham was found righteous and was promised a holy nation that would be as numerous as the stars"
"But even that nation became corrupted and turned from God. They were given laws of love and there were laws to attone for sins. "
"But people kept turning to false Gods and false idols. Why, I don't know. But it corrupted their hearts."
"So the people of Israel were conquered time and time again."
"Assyrians, Babylonians, Alexander the Great, and even the Egyptians. all captured the people of Israel. And finally, the Romans."
"You see, before christ came, the people of God were oppressed, and cried to God for help."
"In the same way, we have our own oppresions in our own lives. Some people chose to turn from God while others cry out for help."
"God loves you and He loves His people. Ask and you shall receive. And when His people cried for help, he promised them a savior."
"Here's some of the things promised:"

<Litsafalda listens intently>

"the Savior would be of the seed of abraham, he would be heir to the throne of david"
"He would be born in bethlehem, born of a virgin, declared the son of God."
"He would be a Nazarene, he would be both God and man, and He will die for Mankind."
"God promised Israel a great and mighty king to save them, a just, saving King. Why? Because the people cried out and God loved them."
"In the same way, you too can cry out to God during your time of trial and need."
"God loves you just as much as He loves Israel. And His promises are to love you and care for you."
"This is the history of God's people, and their oppression and their sins. They were condemned to death by the law and needed a savior."
"Next week, I will introduce you to two people who helped to bring Jesus into the world. Mary and Joseph. And will share their story and their righteousness."

"I will close with a word of prayer"

Andran says, "pardon me"

<Malohaut bows his head>

"Heavenly father, just like Your chosen people, we too love you, but we too will sometimes fall to sin and oppression."
"As you promised a savior and a help to them, please help us in our times of need as you always have done."
"Thank you for being the loving God you are and for helping us to this point. We can never repay you for all you have done."
"In Christ's name we pray, amen."

Acayf says, "Amen"
Jazmina says, "amen"
Odale says, "Amen!!"
Blednnyn says, "Amen"

You say, "may the Lord bless you and keep you. May he make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He look upon you with favor, and grant you His peace."

Litsafalda says, "amen"
Odale says, "Wonderful sermon Malohaut!!"

"Thank you my friends for coming. Services will continue every week, and you are all welcome. God bless you all!"

Blednnyn nods his head yes at you.
Acayf says, "Very nice, I agree"

Welcome Acayf, to the Knights of the Trinity!

Monday's Service 1/6/4

Attendance:0

"Let us begin with a word of prayer."

"Heavenly father, it is a wide, beautiful world you have created, and we are daily amazed and awed."

"Yet we are still young and we have much to learn about you and your role in the universe."

"Please help to guide us as we seek to learn more of you."

"In Christ's name I pray, amen."

"Today's scripture comes from the scroll of Luke, chapter 18 verses 9 to 14"

""Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:"

"'Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector."

"'The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector."

"'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'"

"And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, "

"God, be merciful to me, a sinner!' I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other;"

"for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

"This is the word of our Lord."

"Do you notice how so many people do not believe in Jesus? Do you notice how so many people do not believe in God?"

"We know the truth of Christ's sacrifice. So why is it so hard for many people to accept it?"

"When people seek God, when people seek religion, they seek it to fit their own lives."

"The celts worship nature and the norsemen worship gods of war. Each person has made their own god for their own lives."

"The Jews expected a Jesus of war, a great warrior to conquer lands and make a kingdom with fighting and bloodshed."

"But that's not who Jesus was. You cannot make God. God does not conform to you!"

"There is a great God, but you have to learn about Him, not make him conform to you."

"Jesus was a man of peace and love. He united many people under grace and kindness, traits that were far more effective than bloodshed and violence."

"God may not be what you expect, but if you take time to learn about Him, you'll find why He's considered amazing."

"Even those who do follow God wonder why prayers didn't work and scriptures didn't help during times. "

"Well, let me share a poem a fellow brother had sent to me, and I think it will help to explain:"

""I asked God to take away my habit. God said "No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.""

"I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. God said, "No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.""

"I asked God to grant me patience. God said "No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned.""

"I asked God to give me happiness. God said "No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.""

"I asked God to spare me pain. God said, "No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.""

"I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said "No. You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.""

"I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, "No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.""

"I asked God to help me love others as much as He loves me. God said "Ahh. finally you have the idea.""

"YOu see, God may not always grant our desires, but that's because he usually has a better plan and a better reason."

"So spend time in prayer this week and try to find out what plans God has for your life."

"I will close with a word of prayer."

"Heavenly father, you have been so patience with us. For we are but children in your eyes."

"Continue to teach us your will, and give us the foresight to see why your yeses are yeses and your nos are nos."

"In Christ's name we pray, amen."

This is such any important thread. We will revive sermons once we get the Guild Revival rolling. So far it looks like just a couple of us, but I believe in time more will come. Have church will preach! We will be having servives soon again!

God bless

MA, Preacher has always said that he would still preach if he had only his wife show up at the services...even if she didn't!!! The man believed in faithfulness and has always taught us that it is very important to God. God will richly bless you in this ministry, I have no doubt.

Back