Calling All Blacksmiths!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
We need to know how many weaponsmiths and armorsmiths the guild currently has, or which you're looking in to.

If you're one of these please post here.

I suppose i could make one....

I am an engineer but willing to learn if supplied with shiney and rocks.

Eorrl is at 210 or so blacksmithing and can make plate items, and yes he does have the mats on him, if you really need them let me know and i can make you them, also he is a new engi so if you have any extra coarse or higher stones

also can use copper

also he will be a weapon smith and the quest requires like 5 black pearls + 18 lesser moonstones

if anyone finds these please hold on to them for me, or just send them to Jambres or Eorll

i posted that in the skills for hire area.

Incase anyone hasnt noticed, if i find or can make something that people need (and i have the mats doesnt matter what they are) i usually make it for free. please help me to continue doing this guys ;)

I am a miner and blacksmith, and proud of it! Even though I stink at it since I am a low lvl, I am proud of it! LOL

Evi is a Blacksmith looking to become a Armor Smith, we have too many weaponsmiths already. =)

-Evi

Arcanite Reaper = One of the best weapons in the game.

Only reason to go sword is to be able to make heartseeker for rogues. The champion pales in comparison to the reaper.

not really since stuff with equip (like the reapers) attack power ect, means you can not enchant/ counterweight it. the only thing the reaper has going for it is 13 stam, which is 130 life or so. when in comparision the champion can be enchanted/counterweighted, and is naturally faster.

LionOfJudah said:
not really since stuff with equip (like the reapers) attack power ect, means you can not enchant/ counterweight it. the only thing the reaper has going for it is 13 stam, which is 130 life or so. when in comparision the champion can be enchanted/counterweighted, and is naturally faster.
Not true, I know someone with the reaper who just put the crusader enchant on it.

If you are anywhere close to 300 BS, I'm willing to give you a major discount on the plans. Otherwise I'll keep it in my bank and see what other offers I get.

I'm not sure what the plans sell for, I'm guessing anywhere from 50g to 150g. I can sell it for 20-50g. If you can give me better estimates, by all means, give them to me.

not sure, i am planning on hitting 40 with my din and retiring him (seems like alot of people have said since the SoTC fix dins are borken and useless) i havent been able to try him out since the patch so i am unsure if it will be hit 40 do the BS quest, and get my mount then shelf him and use him as an AH guy or if i would continue playing him, what are your thoughts on the paladin fix?

I don't really care, I use Command for damage which does more anyway, provided you have a big 2h weapon. And since I'm level 60 I don't really have a need for Crusader which is better for soloing.

It's really a personal choice, try playing your character and see if you want to continue. If you're not close to 300 BS then I'll probably auction it off, no sense in waiting a long time before you can use it, there's plenty of time of getting it again.

Saw one for $4.43 at Sam's. And whats this "BS" im hearing about on these Christian boards?! ...someone's got some 'splainin to do...

Last edited:
Back